News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chiasgirl

Member Name: Chiasgirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Jun 1 2018, 08:43:23 AM

If you call Ticketmaster, they can see additional seats. We had a friend decide to join us. When he looked online it kept offering him a specific seat. If you increased the number of tickets, it chose other seats in the same price band. So, he called Ticketmaster and they were able to offer him other seats including the one right next to us. 

Hope that makes sense!

May 11 2018, 08:25:57 PM

According to Ticketmaster - 

Latest Ticket Update

Great seats just released for May 16-27. Best availability on weekday performances

Most of those dates are past their 14 day return window. Some really good seats, for example, Orchestra F 2,4,6 for $249 per part. I would think these are some of the best seats in the house. And they aren’t in the highest price band. 

Unfortunately, we cannot return ours at this time. 

May 10 2018, 05:03:40 PM

The pricing on this continues to hurt my brain.

All of these are offered for May 24th and 25th.  

Orch H 1-5 $249

Orch L 1-5 $199

Orch J 13-17 $299

What Else Should We See?
 May 7 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Thank you all for the suggestions!  We will do a little research and then see what we can grab when we are in town. 

What Else Should We See?
 May 6 2018, 06:12:08 PM

We are heading to New York in a few weeks to see The Cursed Child.  It will be myself, my husband, and our 13 year old son.  We have also booked a couple nights to go see some jazz performances at Dizzy's and The Blue Note.  We should have two nights free and will likely grab what we can at the TKTS booth.  Any recommendations?  

FYI - I subscribe to the touring shows that come to our city and we also have seasons tickets to our summer music theater.  

May 6 2018, 06:04:13 PM

juice23 said: "Hey all- I have two tickets available for Thurs and Fri. May 24 and 25. I am just looking to get back what I paid... my parents can no longer go on this night. The seats are row H in the dress circle, center. Seats 103 and 104. They are available for transfer already. With the fees, it came to $851.50. I think it is too close to the event for ticketmaster to accept a return, but I am trying. I figured I would see if anyone here was interested first."

I

May 3 2018, 08:34:46 PM

Nycat63 said: "stlrod said: "Is anyone else frustrated by what clearly appears to be holding back tickets? I know it’s done but it seems to excessive. I had purchased prime tickets for 5/26 in the mezzanine because they were the only ones available. Today, several sets in the center of the orchestra became available at $130 per part which were probably considered prime at one point."

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for the locals/people cl

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You