News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreBoy1996

Member Name: TheatreBoy1996
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cher Show Appreciation
 May 18 2019, 11:22:40 AM

I love The Cher Show. I've been following the show since it was announced in September of 2017. I sadly did not get to see the show in Chicago but I followed it through the message boards on here. Lucky for me, I've been able to see the show 6 times on Broadway, including the first preview and be in the actual Cher's presence at a few of the shows! I'm going for a 7th time tomorrow for a final time before I come back to the city in October! I just love this show so much and it

Be More Chill Squip Seating Question
 May 1 2019, 01:41:51 PM

From the Be More Chill Website:

FOR THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE, sit in the Squip Zone (the first two rows) and get an exclusive limited edition collector’s item. (Items created monthly exclusively for Squip Zone ticket holders.)

BEETLEJUICE Previews
 Mar 25 2019, 10:25:24 PM

I will be in attendance on Thursday night and will give a recap after I see it!

DEE ROSCIOLI IN "THE CHER SHOW", IS SHE BETTER THAN BLOCK IS?
 Mar 2 2019, 06:13:28 PM

I saw Dee this week in The Cher Show and was looking forward to seeing her take as "Star." I felt that she was good, but lacks in her portrayal as Cher. She couldn't do the voice (speaking and singing) or have any of her mannerisms. I would like to her portrayal as Lady, as I think she could do really well with that.  

THE CHER SHOW Previews
 Nov 19 2018, 10:41:12 AM

bwaybrent said: "I heard Cher was in the audience tonight. Can anyone confirm/have any updates?"

Yes she was there last night. She sat in the rear orchestra to the sides. Saw her walk in right as lights dimmed for Act 2. Apparently she was there for the whole show. She spoke to the cast afterwards and I saw her walk out of the theatre. Cast members said she loved it and that there isn't a better group of people to portray her life! 

Also this was my s

THE CHER SHOW Previews
 Nov 6 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Lil Crazy said: "Saw The Cher Show in Chicago. Heard the curtain call was going to change. Can you tell me how it’s now presented..."

The curtain call is now to "Take Me Home." Everyone does their bow to the instrumental version of it and then they all sing the last few lines of the song...mainly just "Take Me Home" repeatedly. I wish they sang more of the song, but who knows maybe the will! 

THE CHER SHOW Previews
 Nov 3 2018, 01:51:45 PM

BroadwayBear2 said: "Important Question: Do they have a fun and sassy themed cocktail at the bar? If so, what is it?

Yes! They have a: "Bang Bang Apple-Tini," "Dark Lady Daiquiri," "Superstar Cosmo," "Believe Margarita," and "The Sonny & Cher Sangria." I had the Apple-Tini the other night and it was great! They also have show cups too! 

THE CHER SHOW Previews
 Nov 2 2018, 10:11:20 PM

I saw this show last night and I have to be quite honest..I loved it! I have been following this show since it was announced last season and paid very close attention to it in Chicago. What I saw last night was a very different show than the one in Chicago. The whole "variety show" story was cut and it's just about her life and the three Cher's tell the story. I think what made this enjoyable was not only the amazing performances, costumes, and music but the fact that t

Donna Summer Musical Merchandise
 May 10 2018, 04:05:15 PM

Last time I went they sold about maybe 3-4 shirts? There's a unisex logo T that has the image of the playbill cover on the front and then like a list of her songs on the back, a shirt that says "Love to Love You Baby", a tank top that says "Hot Stuff" repeatedly, a bomber jacket, and I think there's one more shirt that I can't remember. They also sell shot glasses, sunglasses, and some other little trinkets! 

MY FAIR LADY tickets available 5/4
 May 4 2018, 10:38:51 AM

I'd be interested in both if you still have them.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You