News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KatieQuick

Member Name: KatieQuick
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West Side Story
 Jan 24 2020, 04:23:53 PM
I have a rear mezzanine ticket for tonight 1/24’s 8 pm show. $45. Not sure what the exact seat is as they tell you when you pickup - I have it on TodayTix and can change the pickup name. Let me know!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Jun 30 2018, 11:02:55 PM
hello! you guys have been so helpful in the past so figured I would put out feelers here in case anyone catches anything. I’m looking for 2 tickets for the weekend of July 20th, if anyone sees anything or is returning tickets please shoot me a message!
 May 6 2018, 02:32:11 PM

LxGstv said: "CT2NYC said: "Orchestra F 3 is available for today's show, $165 per part."

They actually reduced the price to $20 and I was able to get them. I’m dying!!!
"

Amazing!! Enjoy! That is a ridiculously amazing price!

May 5 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Hi all! Finally made an account here to join the scavenging. (Sorry if I’m not posting correctly) I saw parts 1 and 2 during previews, which I thought would satisfy me, but only made my desire to see it again stronger! Haha. Saw it from a balcony seat, which was surprisingly fine view wise, but I’m dying to see it with a better view. Sigh. You guys have been so helpful to everyone and I’m excited to join in the search. Can’t believe how many tix are available for

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You