News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ms. Paradice

Member Name: Ms. Paradice
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MJ: The Musical will begin this December; opens February 2022  Jun 30 2021, 08:01:27 AM

SouthernCakes said: "It’s not worth engaging, Hogan.

I think your speculation is pretty spot on though. A major new show, he’s the star, and he’s been committed to it for so long and then it’s finally set to open and he jumps ship. Maybe trying to avoid the bad press who knows
"

This is not me disagreeing with you BUT is it possible that he just is interested in doing something different.  A number of perform

MJ: The Musical will begin this December; opens February 2022  Jun 29 2021, 09:43:42 AM

quizking101 said: "DramaTeach said: "I agree that him dropping out is a red flag. Unless he makes a statement saying that he got some incredible lead role in a Marvel movie or something of the sort, it seems like he left because he was uncomfortable with the material, production staff or the like. I have tickets and am not wishing I didn’t. Hope we get more info."

I mean, he may not be at liberty to disclose what the project is. I don’t necessarily see any red flags and I think they're going to try to sellthe material harder than the lead performer. (Outside of here, nobody was going to see this for EphraimSykes).

If anything, this may also be an opportunity to experience those super awesomeBroadway leading debut performances (I.e Ana Villafañe in “On Your Feet&rdquo
"

I totally agree with you

MJ: The Musical will begin this December; opens February 2022  Jun 29 2021, 09:07:44 AM
I understand being a Sykes fan (don't get me wrong) but Myles could be really good. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqhx_7AfnI/?utm_medium=copy_link
We See You White American Theatre  May 5 2021, 08:57:15 AM

Mr Roxy said: "I saw this topic and cannot say I am surprised. I remember when BLM was calling for cops to be shot. Audra and Stokes came out in support of them At that point I lost all respect for them. Lest I be called racist I went to any August Wilson show we could .I went to shows not based upon an actors skin color. Every thing in show business now is caught up in this. mania.

In the past only talent and experience counted.Now they do not matter.at all. How about we

We See You White American Theatre  May 3 2021, 06:12:55 PM
This probably doesn't answer your question but Bway isn't that diverse. Yes, there have been a few more shows in recent years where the cast is mostly BIPOC but that is not the cast behind the curtain. Many teams (Creative, Desingers, Casting, SM, CM, GM, Press, Crew, etc) have either one or NO BIPOC people on the team. It's important to have people of all backgrounds in these positions because it makes the art and community that much richer.
We See You White American Theatre  May 3 2021, 06:06:18 PM
All Black, Indigenous, People of Color and other marginalized groups are asking for is that those in the theater community who are leading players use their platforms and assist with making the necessary changes to Bway/Theater community.
EVERYONE should feel comfortable and safe in the work place. If you can post about Lactid, a new knitting project, an announcement in regards to concert, and you state that you want to make sure that your rehearsal space is inclusive for everyone, than peo

We See You White American Theatre  May 3 2021, 06:06:17 PM
All Black, Indigenous, People of Color and other marginalized groups are asking for is that those in the theater community who are leading players use their platforms and assist with making the necessary changes to Bway/Theater community.
EVERYONE should feel comfortable and safe in the work place. If you can post about Lactid, a new knitting project, an announcement in regards to concert, and you state that you want to make sure that your rehearsal space is inclusive for everyone, than peo

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 8/25/19  Aug 26 2019, 03:52:06 PM

MadsonMelo said: "WOW for Waitress!

Tootsie MUST CLOSE!
"

Must Tootsie 😂😂😂😂 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You