News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lsalas

Member Name: lsalas
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aaron Tveit Stage Door  Jul 31 2019, 08:49:34 PM
I walked by the show last Saturday after the matinee and she came out to sign. Aaron and Danny, I have yet to see at the stage door.
Aaron Tveit Stage Door  Jul 31 2019, 07:32:07 PM
H everyone, does anyone know if Aaron Tveit has come to the stage door to sign programs for Moulin Rouge?
Telecharge Ticket Refund Request  May 15 2019, 12:55:27 AM

Hello LLW2, Wick3, Lot666, Carnzee, LesWickedly. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond and for providing information and advise. I contacted Telecharge and was able to move my ticket to another night's performance which worked out perfectly. I just want to let you know that your responses helped assuaged my anxiety and concerns. 

Telecharge Ticket Refund Request  May 14 2019, 03:13:43 AM
Hi there,

Im seeking some advise or information for anyone who had requested a refund from Telecharge.

I had made the mistake of purchasing a ticket for To Kill a Mockingbird for a night that I cant go. Does anyone have any suggestion or advise of how I can request a refund from Telecharge or am I stuck? Thank you all in advance.

Tootsie Stage door  Apr 28 2019, 01:44:39 AM

spicemonkey said: "When I saw Tootise during previews, he did come out and sign. An adorable young girl even asked him if the tattoo was real. He was very nice."

Thank you! I really hope I get to see him when I see the show!

Tootsie Stage door  Apr 27 2019, 02:25:52 AM
Hi everyone, can anyone confirm if John Behlmann who plays Max van Horn do stage door?
Diamond Circle Seating for  Apr 9 2019, 07:38:33 PM

AllThatJazz2 said: "I saw it twice in Boston, once from third row center mezz, the second time from the diamond seating next to the stage. If you are only seeing it once, I highly recommend seeing it from the mezzanine, as it gives you a great view of the full spectacle. There is a LOT going on and it gives you a better vantage point to take it all in.

Not sure how it will be in NYC, but for the front tables by the stage in Boston, the action was going on all around you -

Diamond Circle Seating for  Apr 9 2019, 07:37:22 PM

n2nbaby said: "On Ticketmaster much of the mezz IS called “diamond circle seating.” I honestly think they’re just trying to be fancy."

Thank you for saving me from having to respond. I had a tough time deciding between my natural preference which is Orchestra and the Mezz seats until I saw that note when I clicked on the Mezz seats.

Diamond Circle Seating for "Moulin Rouge"  Apr 9 2019, 01:47:32 AM
Thank you! Was having trouble deciding!
Diamond Circle Seating for "Moulin Rouge"  Apr 9 2019, 12:51:03 AM

Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone know what the Diamond Circle Seating means for "Moulin Rouge" on Broadway. I am also looking for advice regarding seating. For this show, is it better to sit in the Orchestra or Mezzanine level?  Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Pretty Woman Rush  Aug 3 2018, 10:52:18 AM

I rushed the show on Monday, July 23rd. My friend really wanted to see and show and since I am visiting, I was able to get to the theatre at around 830am. When I arrived, I was the 7th person in line. In case you have not heard, rush ticket seats is the very front row of the orchestra and considered "partial view" because the stage is fairly high with a passerelle. I heard the show if doing well box office wise and with continued buzz, you may want to consider ar

Pretty Woman Rush  Aug 3 2018, 10:46:15 AM

Hi Ashdiahen,

I rushed the show on Monday, July 23rd. My friend really wanted to see and show and since I am visiting, I was able to get to the theatre at around 830am. When I arrived, I was the 7th person in line. In case you have not heard, rush ticket seats is the very front row of the orchestra and considered "partial view" because the stage is fairly high with a passerelle. I heard the show if doing well box office wise and with continued buzz, you ma

Where to sit for Once on This Island  Jun 27 2018, 12:03:23 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm considering seat A240 (which according to this thread is a great seat especially for the finale) and C237 which is directly across. Anyone here saw the show and can help make recommendations?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and kind help.

Boys In the Band - Seeking Seat Recommendation  May 30 2018, 12:41:11 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just want to post a "THANK YOU!" for taking the time to respond and help me decide. I really appreciate it. Sometimes it's a challenge trying to figure out the best seat for each house for a particular show so thank you.

Boys In the Band - Seeking Seat Recommendation  May 28 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for seat recommendation for "The Boys in the Band". Apart from the premium seats, which section offers the best and most complete view of the stage? I have heard different reports that sitting closer to the stage for this show is not ideal. If so, is it better to sit in the first few rows of Centre Mezz?

I am currently considering either a Row E or Row G but they are both in the Centre Orchestra section.

Thank you in advance for your ki

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child ATG Experience  May 26 2018, 12:17:34 AM

Thanks for the advise Willep and for taking the time to respond.

Greatly appreciated.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child ATG Experience  May 25 2018, 10:22:50 PM

EXCELLENT! LOL!

I was wondering if I should read the book/script first before going or skip it and just be "surprised". That answers that!

Thank you!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child ATG Experience  May 24 2018, 11:52:21 PM

Hi JB89

I just want you to know that your excellent and detailed response is also helping another Broadway.com member who already bought an ATG experience ticket.

I almost went for the ATG Experience but found a Centre Dress Circle Row B seat that I could not refuse. I'm beyond excited to add this show to my yearly New York trip. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to hear your thoughts about the show. Please feel free to post it publicly or email me.

Thank yo

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child ATG Experience  May 20 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Thank you very much! I really appreciate this.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child ATG Experience  May 20 2018, 01:10:15 PM
Thank you very much! I’m currently having difficulty selecting my ticket and where to sit so this was really helpful. Just out of curiosity, does your complimentary beverage come in one of the “plastic tumbler”?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You