News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for charityhopevalentine2

charityhopevalentine2 Profile Photo
Member Name: charityhopevalentine2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Will Play San Francisco in 2019  Jun 30 2018, 01:01:30 AM

MarkBearSF said: "I just checked. Looks like the big remodel of the GG was probably deferred (although it has been closed a few weeks) After Hamilton moves into the Orpheum (not GG) the Golden Gate takes the tours in 2019."

Nope, the remodel hasn't been deferred. It's actually been completed! I was talking to a SHN security guard when I saw The Humans a few weeks ago and he said they're almost done completing it. They added more bathrooms and spruced it u

Jeremy Jordan Coming Back to Broadway?  Jun 30 2018, 12:56:37 AM

GeorgeandDot said: "He'd be a great Orpheus in Hadestown. I'd love to see him step into that for the broadway production."

No...no...no... Does not fit the role or production at all

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Will Play San Francisco in 2019  Jun 29 2018, 03:13:34 AM

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Will Play San Francisco in 2019  Jun 29 2018, 12:21:47 AM

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Will Play San Francisco in 2019  Jun 28 2018, 10:58:22 PM

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Will Play San Francisco in 2019  Jun 28 2018, 10:54:33 PM

THIS AIN'T NO DISCO thread  Jun 28 2018, 02:46:50 AM

Dang! All TDF tickets are gone!

HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread  Jun 28 2018, 02:36:06 AM

I know a few people have posted about what seats they got in the Previews thread but I wanted to make an official thread just to get an idea of where the rush tickets are.

What's next for the Longacre?  Jun 28 2018, 02:29:50 AM

My guesses are Moulin Rouge, Jagged Little Pill, or Hadestown.

HEAD OVER HEELS Previews  Jun 26 2018, 12:54:39 AM

"Cool Jerk" needs to be cut. Act 1 is too long.

HEAD OVER HEELS Previews  Jun 26 2018, 12:52:16 AM

WhizzerMarvin said: "York is given nothing to do. The women doesn’t even have a solo! For show that has gay men on the creative team and proudly celebrates queerness in many ways, to forget to assign your a diva a show-stopping solo is unforgivable!"

Agreed. Rachel kills it in "This Old Feeling" but it's not enough and leaves you wanting more of her.

Soft Power at the Curran  Jun 25 2018, 01:54:08 AM

What show should I watch this weekend?  Jun 25 2018, 01:50:49 AM

Head Over Heels! They just started previews this weekend and have $35 rush on Todaytix.

Easy shows to rush?  Jun 25 2018, 01:50:00 AM

HEAD OVER HEELS! They just announced their rush policy and it's so easy. Tickets are $35 each. All you have to do is download the app "Todaytix", unlock the rush tickets by posting about it on facebook or twitter, and then get on at 9am and purchase the tickets. So easy and no need to wake up early and wait outside :)

HEAD OVER HEELS Previews  Jun 25 2018, 01:47:27 AM

Bwayfan292 said: "Just watching the Curtain Call video makes me not want to see this. Can they just bow. Not everything needs to be so extra."

It's supposed to be a fun show....

HEAD OVER HEELS Previews  Jun 24 2018, 02:10:32 AM

Here's a list of changes/notes my friend noticed who saw the show tonight and in SF.

1. Basilius did Mopsa's opening speech
  2. "Beautiful" was moved to after Musidorus and Philoclea's scene
  3. Dametus introduced Mopsa as his daughter sooner
  4. Dametus suggested Bohemia instead of Mopsa
  5. Mopsa almost kissed Pamela right before "Automatic Rainy Day"
  6. Mopsa's "taking a pleasure cruise to Lesbos" line was said dire
Upcoming Tour Casting Gossip  Jun 21 2018, 05:56:22 PM

thebookofwhizzer said: "I know the tour of Come From Away has been cast which I heard from a pretty well known broadway actress who is joining the Tour. No idea when they’ll officially announce the cast though."

Please be Beth Malone as Beverly/Annette....

Upcoming Tour Casting Gossip  Jun 21 2018, 05:54:37 PM

Christy Altomare confirmed on her lnstagram livestream that the tour Anya has already been cast. There were also rumors about the Dmitry on a separate Anastasia tour board.

Soft Power at the Curran  Jun 21 2018, 05:50:43 PM

How is Phantom these days?  Jun 21 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Ali Ewoldt is an incredible Christine. Her portrayal is so interesting. She's a psychology major and she has a really great insight and motives for her Christine. She talks about it in her Character Study video with Broadway dot com if you're interested in looking into it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You