News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lou2

Member Name: Lou2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater  Jun 29 2019, 07:39:41 PM

ljay889 said: "At the end of the day, if they don’t go with a name, I think Rosalie will be the one. She literally developed the role/production with the creators from the beginning, from the filmed workshop that got Sondheim on board. Also, Patti fiercely adores her, and Brantley’s love letter certainly doesn’t hurt."

I agree. I think Patti is the big name for American audiences and I'm almost certain she won't transfer without Rosie.

COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater  Jun 29 2019, 08:53:07 AM

Saw this 9 times on the West End!  Fingers crossed on this transfer. Would be great if the whole London cast transferred – like The Ferryman.  

SHOSHANA BEAN JENNA REPLACEMENT WAITRESS  Jun 22 2019, 04:48:00 PM

Anyone know / have any predictions for who's replacing Shoshana once she leaves July 7th?

JENNA AFTER BAREILLES?  Dec 20 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Anyone know who's up for playing Jenna in Waitress on Broadway once Bareilles leaves in February?

Wondering if anyone knew seems as Joey McIntyre was announced to play Dr Pomatter from feb to April 7. Looking at booking tickets for beginning of April. 

Let's discuss the upcoming 2019 Sondheim revivals  Dec 20 2018, 08:37:20 PM

Elliott won't do Assassins... at least not for 2019 season. She's already got her work cut out for her with Death of A Salesman. Plus she likes to take on totally diverse projects. Doubt she'll do another Sondheim anytime soon, unfortunately.

Angels In America Understudies  Jul 15 2018, 11:56:07 AM

As this show is closing today, I was just wondering if anyone has seen any covers/understudies, and if so, when?

I was lucky enough to see the full principal cast, but I was wondering what the understudies were like. Mark Nelson, Patrick Andrews, Amy Blackman, Lee Aaron Rosen, etc.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You