News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for serena221b

serena221b Profile Photo
Member Name: serena221b
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Songs for Calling Someone Out
 Feb 23 2021, 12:34:13 PM

I'm writing a musical right now and I'm looking for inspiration. The song I have in mind for the Act One finale centers around the main character calling someone out for all the crap that they've done. I've tried looking up songs that have a similar theme, but no one's made a specific collection yet. So I figured I'd ask on here. Does anyone have any good songs for calling someone out?

CATS Film Adaptation Thread
 Jul 18 2019, 08:00:31 PM
Dear God, wtf did I just watch?! I'm listening to the soundtrack when it gets released, but that is it! I am not stepping into the uncanny valley again!
 Dec 27 2018, 06:57:09 PM

chernjam said: "Serena - thanks for sharing that article...
The whole thing is kind of a risky thing for Universal. They're obviously investing a lot of star power into this - and honestly, Cats is kind of dated (had they filmed it back in the early 2000s when it was still "now and forever" on broadway and west end that would've been one thing. both have now had limited revivals that really never caught fire). So it will either tank big time or will revitalize

Dec 27 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Cats Movie Musical Officially Begins Filming; Full Cast Revealed

I'm just going to leave this here. But I will say that after reading this, my belief that this is totally going to bomb has only strengthened. What do you guys think?

Spongebob Squarepants Broadway Book
 Jun 11 2018, 04:48:54 PM
So, I have been looking everywhere for even a trace of sheet music from Spongebob Squarepants, and have found nothing. Does anyone know if they've announced any plans to make a songbook?
Tony Awards 2018 Winner Predictions Thread
 Jun 2 2018, 09:38:12 AM
Even though I know it's probably not going to happen, I really hope Gavin Lee wins Best Featured Actor in a Musical. He is too good to be without a Tony for this long! Plus, my sister went to see Spongebob back in May, and she told me that after "I'm Not a Loser" there was a minute long standing ovation for Gavin.
Tony Awards 2018 Winner Predictions Thread
 May 30 2018, 12:24:20 PM

Note: I am completely new to the Tony predictions, so go easy on me, please!

Best Musical
The Band’s Visit

Frozen
Mean Girls
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Musical

Best Revival of a Musical
My Fair Lady
Once On This Island
Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Carousel

Best Book of Musical
The Band’s Visit: Itamar Moses
Frozen: Jenni

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You