News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for munsieek

Member Name: munsieek
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MACBETH 2022 Previews
 Mar 31 2022, 10:42:55 PM

I rushed Macbeth on Wednesday, March 30, for the 8 pm show. I arrived at 7:30 am and was second in line - the man ahead of me arrived at 6 am. When the box office opened at 10, there were ten people in line. I believe there were 14 rush tickets available that day, but it will vary. The tickets given to me were partial view in the balcony, but I was given two new seats in the orchestra (row P) when I arrived and was seated next to the creative team (which was cool). The new seats were great! N

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Mar 23 2019, 11:16:03 AM

SJAfan said: "How did it go this morning? Did they have tickets and how many? "

The girl behind us got ticket #7 and I have no idea what happened after. We got four single seat tickets in the right/left orchestra in rows C and L. There were at least 40-something people in line at 10 am when the box office opened — curious how many rush seats were given out! 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Mar 23 2019, 05:29:31 AM
Came to rush with a friend for the Saturday, 3/23 shows. We are #3 and #4 in line at 5:20 am and are each getting two tickets. I asked the box office yesterday and they said they wouldn’t have rush tickets every day, that it depended, and that they couldn’t say how many tickets they would have.
Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 Jun 6 2018, 05:58:58 AM
I arrived at 5:45 am on Wednesday, June 6 for rush tickets and I am number 29 in line, just FYI!
For Sale: Boys in the Band SRO ticket
 Jun 5 2018, 12:26:23 PM
I went at 11:30 am and got the last two SRO tickets. It was a great show last night!!! The top of the stage is cut off, as someone mentioned in a different thread, but it was worth $40 for sure.
 Jun 4 2018, 07:18:37 PM
It’s still available! I just put it in the box office and they’re looking to sell it. $40 - it’s under my name “Erin”
 Jun 4 2018, 02:26:37 PM
Looking to sell one SRO Boys in the Band ticket for tonight (Monday June 4) at 8 pm for face value - $40. I’m going but my friend cannot and just don’t want to lose the money!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You