News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for eatit2

Member Name: eatit2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Gypsy Movie Cast Ideals/Speculations
 Jul 11 2019, 12:57:29 PM

Are we all just sitting around allowing ASP to cast anyone who is not Audra?

Dream Roles!
 May 28 2019, 02:40:01 PM

My top genderbent roles:

Cathy from Last Five Years: I think it'd be an interesting role reversal to see how a genderbent Jamie/Cathy changes audience perception of the characters. Esp with the likely fragile masculinity that would be evident in a male Cathy.

Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney: A gay man lusting after a straight dude who won't give him the time of day. 

The Witch from Into the Woods: Concept I can't really act myself is trans man witch starts out h

Next for Jessie Mueller?
 May 6 2019, 12:29:58 PM

OMG! Jessie Muller as Bobbi would be amazing! 

I'd be so happy for her finally being in a good show (and in a role where she's not the victim of ****ty men). And she'd bring so much great pathos to the role. Though I'm curious what she'd do with Bobbi's sort of cocky bravado. It could be an interesting new shade to her :)

re: West Side Story Spanish Lyrics
 Nov 20 2018, 08:49:39 PM

Lol. Was looking for videos of Karen singing "Un hombre asi" and ran into this gem of a thread of white ppl discussing the merits of this translation with authority as if they know <<edited by BWW staff>>...

I saw the production before they reverted all the Spanish back to English. Trust me when I tell you that, as a born and raised Puerto Rican, I found the translation was freakin spectacular. It really captured the use of Spanish by a Puerto Rican v

Angels in America rush reports
 Jun 5 2018, 05:23:08 PM

Rushed last week:

Thurs (5/31): Got there at 8 with no one in front of me, and by 10, there were 8 ppl in line

Fri (6/1). Got there at 9 with one person in front of me, and by 10, there were 5 ppl in line

This will likely change after the Tonys. I look forward to hearing back on how rush goes after they win all the awards cuz I would like to see it again.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You