News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EdWing2

Member Name: EdWing2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Jun 15 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Wired4Broadway said: "Still avail. "

Disregard PM, I see you were responding to another post about your ticket that is still available.

Harry Potter Tickets available
 Jun 15 2018, 07:06:27 AM
I have one ticket available for Next Wednesday June 20th both parts. OrchL row T seat 23. Just want face value $398 (for both parts) don’t care about the extra Ticketmaster fees. Also if anyone knows how getting a ticket to the cancellation line works, love some help. Hopefully someone will want the ticket.

Jun 15 2018, 07:01:48 AM

I have one ticket available for Next Wednesday June 20th both parts. OrchL row T seat 23. Just want face value $398 (for both parts) don’t care about the extra Ticketmaster fees. Also if anyone knows how getting a ticket to the cancellation line works, love some help. Hopefully someone will want the ticket.

3 Harry Potter tickets available June 20
 Jun 11 2018, 08:45:02 AM

3 Harry Potter tickets available for sale June 20 both parts. Changed plans for 3 of my friends and it’s too late to return to Ticketmaster. They are three seats in Orch Row T. I paid 199 plus fees for each part and seat. If anyone is interested, not trying to make a profit just what I paid. Total for all three is $1,320. I can forward through Ticketmaster. Bonus: you get to sit next to me and my family:)

Harry Potter Tickets available
 Jun 9 2018, 04:52:50 PM
3 Harry Potter tickets available for sale June 20 both parts. Changed plans for 3 of my friends and it’s too late to return to Ticketmaster. They are three seats in Orch Row T. I paid 199 plus fees for each part and seat. If anyone is interested, not trying to make a profit just what I paid. Total for all three is $1,320. I can forward through Ticketmaster. Bonus: you get to sit next to me and my family:)
 Jun 9 2018, 04:46:10 PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You