News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CherBrasil

CherBrasil Profile Photo
Member Name: CherBrasil
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Cher Show
 Jul 12 2018, 03:11:51 PM

I couldn't find any info about the grosses for the shows in Chicago. can anyone help me?

The Cher Show
 Jun 28 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Did they really cut Teal's Superstar number? sad

"Mamma Mia!: Here We Go Again" Official Soundtrack Listing + Confirmation of Rumor
 Jun 27 2018, 08:48:06 AM

There's 20 songs on the final credits but only 18 on the movie soundtrack, according to iTunes, Spotify, Deezer.... I'm wondering which songs were cut from the album.

The Cher Show
 Jun 13 2018, 10:37:01 AM

Micaela's long black wig doesn't look good to me. Seems like a fake version of Cher's 60's vegas medley wig (also used on James Corden's show in 2016

The Cher Show
 Jun 13 2018, 10:19:29 AM

anominondas said: "ohh they confirmed that turn back time was done... but sadly i was only briefly in the beginning"

Yep. Turn Back Time and I Found Someone were done briefly. A twitter follower said that they focused on the early years, up until the split with Sonny, and the "musical 80's" act was a bit short, cuz they focused on her film carreer

The Cher Show
 Jun 13 2018, 09:59:32 AM

anominondas said: "can anyone post the song list here?"

So far, the confirmed songs (mentioned on interviews/forum posts, instagram stories, ...) are 17:

Strong Enough
Differente Kind of Love Song
Song for the lonely (last song of Act I)
Superstar (sung by Teal Wicks)
You Havent Seen the Last of Me
Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves
Half-Breed
Dark Lady
All I ever Need is You
I Got You Babe
Just Like Jesse J

The Cher Show
 Jun 13 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Popular said: "The @SiteCherBrasil twitter account has a few great pictures posted!"

That's me! hahahah Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You