News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Nathan Silverberg

Member Name: Nathan Silverberg
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Come From Away rush/sro
 Sep 20 2021, 01:28:48 PM

Hey there, does anyone know if Come From Away will have rush or standing room tickets?

Rush/Standing Room On Opening Night
 Dec 16 2019, 05:49:36 PM

Yeah, that's understandable. 

Rush/Standing Room On Opening Night
 Dec 16 2019, 05:34:08 PM

Hey folks, I was just wondering, have you ever tried getting rush or standing room tickets on opening night, and if so, were you successful or unsuccessful? I've never been to an opening night, so I'm trying to find out if it would even be possible. 

Amber Gray fan mail
 Sep 6 2019, 03:27:39 PM

Hey folks, i'm thinking about sending fan mail to Amber Gray from Hadestown with the hopes of getting a signed playbill. Has anyone received a response from her? 

Frankie and Johnny Stage Door
 May 5 2019, 01:25:14 AM

Hey y'all, just a heads up. If you're considering stage-dooring for Frankie and Johnny during previews, you're out of luck. I was there tonight, and according to the security guy, Audra McDonald and Michael Shannon will not be coming out at least for the entire duration of previews. It is unknown if they will start coming out after opening night. 

Anastasia Rush for Final Show
 Mar 30 2019, 11:56:33 AM

Hi ya'll, does anyone know if there will be Anastasia rush tickets for tomorrow's final show, and if so, how much are they?

Ashley Park Fan Mail
 Feb 28 2019, 04:39:55 PM

Hey guys, does anyone know if Ashley Park of Mean Girls responds to fan mail? 

Anastasia Sountrack on Vinyl
 Dec 17 2018, 02:01:47 AM

I agree. I like the original artwork more than the current artwork. However, Christy sure does look stunning in the red dress lol

Anastasia Sountrack on Vinyl
 Dec 16 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Hey guys, have any of you purchased the Anastasia vinyl from the Broadhurst Theater? If so, how much does it cost? I'm trying to decide whether to buy it from broadwayrecords.com or in person at the theater.

Does Beautiful need a new playbill
 Nov 14 2018, 07:54:49 PM
Oh ok, I didn't know that. Thanks!
Does Beautiful need a new playbill
 Nov 14 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Hi Broadway fans, If you've seen Beautiful: The Carole King Musical recently, you know that the playbill does not have the face of the current Carole King, Abby Mueller on it, but rather the face of Chilina Kennedy, who played Carole before Melissa Benoist. I think playbill needs to step up their game and get Abby's face on the playbill. How do ya'll feel about this?

Molly Rushing as Anya
 Nov 14 2018, 03:30:52 PM
Hi Fanastasias, just curious, has anyone seen Molly Rushing as Anya, and if so, how was she?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You