News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gail Dottin

Member Name: Gail Dottin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Thoughts of a Colored Man Appreciation
 Dec 21 2021, 06:34:49 PM

I'm still considering tix for January. Are there any obstructed views? I'm thinking about a middle seat on the side orchestra. 

Thoughts of a Colored Man Appreciation
 Dec 5 2021, 11:12:35 AM

I'm buying tix for January. Thinking that a matinee will offer better variety of tickets and feel safer w/COVID. Wish would be better in orchestra--back row or middle on the side? Is mezzanine better than side orch?

Network wrong ticket/resell
 May 22 2019, 10:40:44 PM

Wasn't aware you could do that since the tix say no exchanges. 

Network wrong ticket/resell
 May 22 2019, 04:31:03 PM

Bought a balcony seat for Network on 6/4, $79, row C. It's a decent balcony seat but not what I intended. I didn't check  before I left left the box office and confused it with a box seat. Considering trying my luck at rush and looking into possibility of a better full price ticket. Just taking the temperature: How likely is it that I'll be able to sell this ticket? Does anyone think there'll be rush tix over the wknd? Thanks for your input! 

Angels in America RUSH
 Jul 11 2018, 01:19:57 PM

I got there at minutes to 8 this morning. All the cheats seats were gone since there were at least 20 folks on line who woke up much earlier than me. Box office said THERE WILL BE NO RUSH TOMORROW, 7/11. 

Also tried TKTS which had them listed while I was on line.But when I walked over it had been removed from the list bc of a glitch that wouldn't allow them to sell tix. Annoying. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You