News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for malcs98

Member Name: malcs98
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NYT: Yesterday’s Broadway Warhorses, Saddled With Today’s Concerns
 Sep 16 2024, 07:42:58 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/10/theater/broadway-revival-sunset-boulevard-gypsy.html

Darren Criss and Helen J Shen Will Lead MAYBE HAPPY ENDING on Broadway
 Aug 20 2024, 02:12:25 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Whether it's true or not, sometimes agencies aren't privy to this stuff OR they have the directive to keep posting to fend off rumors. The showalso posted on Instagram yesterday. Even financially-stable shows don't need to be posting on TikTok this far out. There's nothing to share.

Last year there wereat leasttwo shows that were allegedly exploring options to shut down prior to rehearsals beginning (Heart of Rock &am

Aug 16 2024, 03:26:05 PM

Maybe...but don't forget marketing a show takes time... and believe me, I've seen little marketing for some of the new shows this fall 

'CATS: The Jellicle Ball' at PAC reviews
 Aug 16 2024, 03:17:57 PM

TheatreFan4 said: "If Andre does leave after the 8th (tho he is not the star of the show), I think they'll just fold it for now. Sunset is likely to end up a limited engagement so It'll be gone by next season and Cats can open in the fall of 2025.

Antwayn seemed very optimistic in his stories when leaving that he would be back.
"

I have heard from an insider who knows people in the production that the show is indeed going to Broadway...the cast memb

Aug 16 2024, 03:08:19 PM

theatergoer3 said: "If not where the current sourcing is from, there is a TikTok by the Oracle.

Edit: Criss is on SiriusXM tmrw for this and Elsie Fest
"

Can we just realize that the Sweaty Oracle is the worst...he gets most his information from chat forums like this one and probably speculation. I don't know if he has industry connections at all, but if you're a theatre influencer like myself, or work in Broadway press, there is no way he

BroadwayCon 2024
 Jul 5 2024, 12:44:54 PM

So I am attending BroadwayCon for the very first time this year and I am SO EXCITED!!! It's always been a bucket list item for me and I've always wanted to go since studying musical theatre in college...The passes have been purchased the dates have been set, and now....I don't know what to do!!!

If you have working BroadwayCon this year, if you have attended BroadwayCon, and even if you're going this year, I really could use your help

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You