News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for restlessfeeling

Member Name: restlessfeeling
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  Feb 5 2019, 01:21:56 AM
^

I agree. It'd make no sense to bring Lucie to Broadway when she is certainly better known in the UK.

Marin Mazzie - chemotherapy again  Sep 13 2018, 03:02:14 PM

IdinaBellFoster said: "No no no NO. I refuse to believe this until we have an official statement."

Same here

Hello Dolly Rush / SRO  Aug 17 2018, 09:40:40 PM

klinnerz said: "restlessfeeling said: "klinnerz said: "restlessfeeling said: "Hi! I saw the show on July 24th and bought my ticket the same day of the performance at like 2:30. They still had premium seats in the orchestra and the mezzanine but they offered me SRO if I wasn't willing to pay for those. I went back to the box office half an hour later and they offered me tickets in the second row of the mezzanine (on the right side) for $69 and I took the

MY FAIR LADY (2018) Reviews  Aug 17 2018, 02:33:46 AM
I saw the show in late july. My seat was in row M and I had no trouble hearing Lauren from there. I really didn't have high expectations (I was there mostly for NLB) but I thought she sounded lovely and was wonderful in the role.
Hello Dolly Rush / SRO  Aug 16 2018, 11:27:53 PM

klinnerz said: "restlessfeeling said: "Hi! I saw the show on July 24th and bought my ticket the same day of the performance at like 2:30. They still had premium seats in the orchestra and the mezzanine but they offered me SRO if I wasn't willing to pay for those. I went back to the box office half an hour later and they offered me tickets in the second row of the mezzanine (on the right side) for $69 and I took them. Great view, but I did miss a bit of the Harmonia Garde

Hello Dolly Rush / SRO  Aug 15 2018, 02:02:40 AM
Hi! I saw the show on July 24th and bought my ticket the same day of the performance at like 2:30. They still had premium seats in the orchestra and the mezzanine but they offered me SRO if I wasn't willing to pay for those. I went back to the box office half an hour later and they offered me tickets in the second row of the mezzanine (on the right side) for $69 and I took them. Great view, but I did miss a bit of the Harmonia Gardens scene. Hope this helps!
Gavin Creel-What's Next?  Aug 10 2018, 01:23:47 PM
I hope an announcement is made soon, anxious to know what he is doing next!!!
My Fair Lady stage door?  Aug 9 2018, 09:07:29 PM
I went to see rhe show on July 26th and everyone came out to sign except for Lauren and Diana Riggs.
Hello Dolly Rush  Aug 6 2018, 06:36:14 PM
Hey there! I saw the show on July 24th and bought tickets for $69 on the same day at like 2:30. The seats were in the second row of the mezzanine (the view was obstructed during the Harmonia Gardens scene, I wasn't able to see Horsce's table, but other than that the seats were incredible). By the way, I had asked at 2 but they were only offering balcony seats in the very last row for $50.
Hello Dolly Rush  Jul 23 2018, 01:30:14 PM

Hello ! I will be in the city for the first time tomorrow and I'd love to catch the show tomorrow night. I wanted to know if any of you had done rush recently and if so, at what time did you get to the box office to get them and what seats did you manage to get? Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You