News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jwf300

Member Name: jwf300
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Final Performance Update
 Jan 3 2020, 12:32:34 PM
I just passed by the box office - there’s a sign on the door that says no rush/SRO for Sunday, and “very limited rush” for Friday and Saturday. Hope that helps.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jul 10 2019, 02:35:18 PM

I rushed Friday 6/28 (sunny day), got there at 12:30pm and was 4th in line. The line only started really growing at 2-3pm, so you just never know. I thought my wait was relatively short for actually getting a seat (L21) and so so worth it!

Kiss Me, Kate Digital Rush
 Jun 5 2019, 09:05:43 PM
Bump... has anyone done this?
MY FAIR LADY Lottery
 Jan 19 2019, 10:08:13 AM
I won on Thursday night (1/17) - probably about my 25th try. Holy crap the seats were amazing! We got M 307 and 308, so dead center. Laura and everyone else were terrific, and the set/costumes are so impressive! So worth the $39 if you get the opportunity.
Network Rush?
 Dec 28 2018, 06:54:06 PM
I tried to go to the 7pm show on 12/21 - I work in the area so I checked at 1:30pm and 5:30pm and then eventually at 6:45pm was told that there would be no standing room sold that day.
Moulin Rouge Officially coming to Broadway June 2019
 Nov 21 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Looks like they're doing Thursday matinees, am I seeing that right?!

Moulin Rouge Officially coming to Broadway June 2019
 Nov 20 2018, 06:33:40 PM
So excited - saw it in Boston and had an amazing time. If you’re someone who can stomach tweaks to the original movie, you’ll love it (I can see why purists hated it). I went with someone who hadn’t seen the movie, he loved it as well.

What do people recommend for buying tickets? I’m usually someone who rushes day of so I’m not as familiar with presales... the official website says tickets can be purchased at the box office starting Dec 3. Will a good selection still be available then?

Ticketmaster is colluding with ticket scalpers and taking a cut, undercover report finds
 Sep 20 2018, 03:19:18 PM

This isn't really new news. Freakonomics did a great podcast on the live ticketing industry and spoke about Broadway quite a bit. It's also part of Ticketmaster's business model to take the brunt of the negative sentiment from high ticket prices to protect the artists.

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/live-event-ticket-market-screwed/

Hello Dolly Rush / SRO
 Aug 14 2018, 07:45:07 PM
I did standing room for last Saturday’s matinee... got to the box office at 12:30 and they had (or made it seem like they had) only one ticket left between the matinee and evening show. It was a great spot - almost dead center - and you only miss like 20 seconds of the show! Not sure if it was sold out, the orchestra seemed pretty packed.
Waitress rush update?
 Aug 14 2018, 07:37:33 PM
Any updates for Katharine McPhee’s last week? I want to rush on Friday and am wondering if I should get there earlier than normal...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You