News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for robert2

robert2 Profile Photo
Member Name: robert2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Uptempo audition songs???
 Feb 25 2011, 04:35:00 PM
Auditioning for The Drowsy Chaperone need Baritone uptempo audition songs that fit the period?? PLEASE HELP any suggestions.. thanks

Into the Woods free show anyone see it????????
 May 20 2007, 04:46:26 PM
Has anyone seen Into The Woods at the Manhattan School of Music?? Please let me know what you thought.... thankyou

Into the Woods at manhats school?
 May 18 2007, 11:50:32 AM
Has anyone seen the free production of INTO THE WOODS at the Manhats school of music yet?? let me know how it was because I plan to go on Sat. thanks
re: messing up during a performance. a performers nightmare
 May 6 2007, 12:33:19 PM
Thanks for all your support and comments they really helped thank god we have a support system out there with people who understand.. thanks again
anyone interested in expressing there stories please reply..

re: messing up during a performance.
 May 6 2007, 12:07:47 AM
but if your a pro I have been the business a while I have seen my share of the the pros messing up I just feel its our job not to mess up. But many performers it happens. thanks for the reply it helps
messing up during a performance.
 May 6 2007, 12:00:52 AM
Tonight I came in to early on a song with a Jazz Band I started working with. I only rehearsed with them on this one song twice.They did get catch up and we fixed it, I doubt the Audience knew. But does anyone out there mess up I'm sure we all do but it feels bad when you do it.
re: The best PHANTOMS and the worst?
 Apr 9 2007, 09:39:08 AM
THE BEST PHANTOM IS JOHN CUDIA!! FANTASTIC ACTOR AND HIS VOICE IS GREAT.. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM ON BROADWAY...

Paper Mill Playhouse needs help
 Apr 4 2007, 01:58:38 PM
The Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey may be forced to shut down on Friday if $1.5 million is not raised by that time.The community of New Jersey and New york cant let this happen... Paper Mill is an American staple and has been responsible for so many careers,and source of so much joy for so many many years.. there is a rally planned for Monday at 7pm at the theater. Lets not close another theater due to funding!! We need the ARTS to survive in this world not another sports stadium.
Phantom in Philadelphia
 Dec 11 2006, 10:39:00 AM
I saw the Phantom of the opera last night at the Forrest Theater It was fantastic!!! I have seen the broadway production several times over the years with Michael Crawford and several Phantoms and several casts.. This cast is amazing!! John cudia who played Raoul on broadway a while ago now plays the Phantom he was the best I have ever seen.. several audience members felt the same way. Mr Cudia is not only a brillant singer but a great actor. The rest of cast was right up there Sarah Laurence
to kill a mocking bird the musical ???
 Jun 14 2006, 12:13:40 PM
Has anyone heard about a new musical based on to kill a mocking bird if anyone knows please let me know. great movie would make great musical. of if anyone has written musical would love to look at for a production. thanks
re: Whistle Down the Wind new recording?
 Jun 14 2006, 12:10:02 PM
thankyou very much for th einfo If you hear naything please let me know
re: john cudia in phantom on tour
 Jun 14 2006, 11:06:23 AM
he started playing phantom about two months ago and I heard hes great
john cudia in phantom on tour
 Jun 14 2006, 10:28:38 AM
Has anyone seen John Cudia in Phantom he is a great actor! I would like to get to see him. does anyone have any pictures of him as the phantom .thanks
Whistle Down the Wind new recording?
 Jun 14 2006, 10:17:40 AM
Does anyone know about if there will a new recoding from the new production in london whistle down the wind?? please help great show.. rob
Howard McGillin A GREAT PERFORMER
 Jun 14 2006, 09:51:10 AM
I cant stand people writing in and putting down a fantastic actor who is a broadway veteran. Mr McGillin has been a light on broadway for many years!! don't put him down for a problem with the tony's,,, we dont know what went wrong. He is a fantastic phantom and also brings class in every part he takes on.
he should of been able to sing the whole song! If your going to tribute Hal Prince a great man the tony people should have done it right .

what went wrong with the phantom tribute at the tony's
 Jun 12 2006, 09:44:18 AM
What went wrong with the phantom tribute for HAL PRINCE. was it cut?? that whole tribute was rushed!!! a tribute to a GREAT man should have been presented in broadway fashion.. what a shame!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You