News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kunyasobe932

Member Name: kunyasobe932
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Help W/ Tickets
 Jan 7 2019, 01:12:51 PM

haterobics said: "If it's a printed ticket, you'll have absolutely no issue whatsoever."

Yes, it's printed out from the site, thanks for the answer!

Help W/ Tickets
 Jan 7 2019, 01:11:40 PM

uncageg said: "Is the ticket at will call or did she print it out? If it is printed out, you will be fine."

She printed it out, so it means I'm fine

Help W/ Tickets
 Jan 7 2019, 01:07:24 PM

My aunt just bought for me a ticket for Wicked, in TicketMaster, but her name is written on it (because she is the cardholder) and the option to transfer the ticket isn't working. Will I have any problems with it, or they'll just verify the codebar on the theater?

Wicked XV Anniversary Merchandise
 Nov 1 2018, 05:59:55 AM
So, I'm going to New York City in the end of January/2019 to see Wicked for the first time, and I'd like to know if the 15th anniversary merchandise will still be on the store inside the Gershwin Theater. Could someone please reply me For Good?
Have you seen any Cirque show recently??
 Sep 9 2018, 09:44:20 PM
Amaluna in January.
I was so excited to see one of the "new era" productions, but Cirque disappointed me with this one in particular. Comparing with the premiere DVD, they've cut a lot of amazing acts like Water Meteors, Icarian Games and the Juggling. It was a very short show when I saw it, and with weak acts (except for the Goddess Balance, where a woman builds a giant wood structure above her head and doesn't let it fall. The music is only beats and her deep breathing on microphone, such

Frozen merchandise
 Aug 18 2018, 11:09:00 AM
Are there any male t-shirts?
Wicked Souvenir Cup (NYC)
 Aug 15 2018, 09:19:38 PM

Browneyes142 said: "I always saw them and thought they looked cool but, until we got my niece a soda at a show we took her to, I didn't realize what a bargain they were. To me, they're easily the best deal for souvenirs on Broadway. When you're just getting a soda, I don't think I've paid more than $10 for one. Had a couple of shows, you can even bring it back for a free refill at intermission. Think how much a plain soda in a paper cup cost at most events. In thi

Aug 15 2018, 08:47:39 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "Also, if you don’t want to spend anything, just wait until after the show. After I saw Hello, Dolly!, I looked for a tumbler that someone had left behind. An usher actually helped me find one. Kinda gross, but once you wash it, it’s like brand new. Lots of people leave their tumblers at their seat after they drink out of them. "

As "Lot666" said, I don't think this is gross too, actually is a really good idea principally for

Aug 14 2018, 08:24:48 PM

Cool! I'm so in love with these cups! I'l try to get one from Chicago too, it's so "sassy" and elegant at the same time... I hope I can get it! Thank you all for the replies :)

Aug 14 2018, 03:39:32 PM
I forgot to say, I'm going to NYC in january, so I'll have the opportunity to buy it from the bar. Thanks for the reply!
 Aug 14 2018, 03:28:18 PM

I'm addicted to Broadway musicals, but I'm from a country that doesn't have musicals productions, so I try as possible as I can, to buy the souvenirs from the stores on the theaters or online. Recently, I've seen pictures and vlogs of Wicked (my 2nd favorite show after Phantom) and found out that they sell on the bar a beautiful cup with the quote "So much happened before Dorothy dropped in", and instantly made me want it for my collection. Unfortunately, I'm not

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You