News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chapie1968

Member Name: chapie1968
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Playbill question  Aug 25 2018, 02:49:26 PM

haterobics said: "Some shows, usually more family-friendly ones, use Showbills to have no alcohol ads in their program.

http://www.playbill.com/article/ask-playbillcom-playbill-and-showbill-com-144670
"

Ahhhhhh,

Thank you.

I've seen Frozen eight times. Here's why ... and why you shouldn't judge me  Aug 25 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Hey, do what YOU enjoy. You only get to live once.

Personally I have no interest in this because I can't get past Elsa looking like Elsa's grandmother or at least her mother. 

Playbill question  Aug 24 2018, 03:52:21 PM

My daughter was wondering why the Harry Potter Cursed Child Playbill says 'SHOWBILL" at the top?  
She is new to collecting them. Is it a nod to the West End?

Best on Broadway/Off Broadway Currently  Aug 23 2018, 11:50:16 AM

What do people think are the best shows on Broadway and/or Of-Broadway right now?(Leave out the obvious big 2 Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen)

The Official TDF Threa  Aug 23 2018, 10:22:08 AM

We did Spongebob last night, 4 of us. They put us in MezzL row C

Is Broadway Lottery the way to go?  Aug 21 2018, 06:42:39 PM

dramamama611 said: "The way to go for WHAT? The more popular a show is the harder it is to win the lottery. From your lucky list of wins, Wicked is the only one, to me, that registers as "difficult". Currently Hamilton and Harry Potter are probably the most difficult."

Add Springsteen On Broadway, maybe more(at least as) difficult than both of them.

playbills for sale  Aug 20 2018, 05:51:28 PM

PM Sent.

Hadestown  Aug 19 2018, 03:58:23 PM

willep said: "As opposed to a partial Broadway run?

They have announced that they plan to hit Broadway after London, yes, but no dates or theatre have been announced.
"

Thank you, my daughter was asking me as she is excited about it.

Hadestown  Aug 19 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Has anyone heard anything about a full Broadway run for this show, any possible dates or theater?

The Official TDF Threa  Aug 18 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Going to check out Spongebob this week and using TDF for the first time. I see that people have been received TDF tickets in the Orchestra.  Just a general question... How are the quality of the TDF tickets in most cases?  I assume you would have a better shot at an upgrade on shows struggling a little with attendance.

TKTS Booths Question  Aug 17 2018, 09:30:00 PM

dearalanaaaa said: "chapie1968 said: "Just a question, never used the TKTS Booth, do all locations have the same pool of tickets?"

Sometimes there are things that Time Square doesn't offer but the others do, or the others offer but Times Square won't.

Also, I second the Lincoln Center. I love the AC, short lines, and the very kind staff there! It's very quiet there too. I only will use that one unless Time Square offers an amazing

TKTS Booths Question  Aug 17 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Just a question, never used the TKTS Booth, do all locations have the same pool of tickets?

TDF Tickets Question  Aug 17 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Hi, I found out I can join TDF because of my Union affiliation.  My daughter has really started to get into Broadway shows. A few questions.

How many TDF tickets may a member purchase?
How much do they usually cost?

If I am correct, they only offer certain shows at certain times, right?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You