News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LadyJane4

Member Name: LadyJane4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aug 26 2018, 02:31:22 AM

trowalicious - I have always wondered what is going on behind those curtains in Harmonia Gardens when the actors are awaiting their cues. 

I was in center mess, 1st row, and I really do think I saw big real tears in Bette's eyes when she was giving her monologue preceding "Before the Parade Passes By." I think we really saw her transform or...come alive again during that number tonight. 

I think there were a few times where the actors were gi

Hello Dolly closing.
 Aug 25 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Are newbies invited to meet before the show? I might "swing" by, but I'm also a little shy! I may also go to Smith's on 8th Avenue for a drink beforehand (they have food also).

About to hop in the shower and hop into my red dress while "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" blasts on my stereo.  

Aug 24 2018, 11:02:49 AM

Hi everyone. 

I've been perusing these boards for a little while, but just made an account in order to express how excited I am to see the closing night performance tomorrow. 

This production was.....my first Broadway show. Tomorrow will be my third viewing and I'm already devastated that it will be the last. 

I can definitely say that seeing this show changed my life, and I'm probably going to cry through the entire show tomorrow. I'm

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You