News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Blaketime1

Member Name: Blaketime1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What lotteries have you all won?!
 Oct 27 2018, 06:08:44 AM

Spongebob

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

School of Rock (3x)

Once on this Island (in person)

Frozen

Ferryman Rush
 Oct 14 2018, 07:39:06 PM
I got rush tickets today for the Sunday 3 PM show, I got there at 8:30 and the box office opened at 12. I was the first one there, and there were about 15 people there when it opened. I got orchestra H 4 seats from the far left, do not bad. The view was really good and I was close to the stage and didn’t miss anything.
THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT Previews
 Sep 20 2018, 11:38:31 PM
I saw the show tonight and thought it was very good. All three actors did an excellent job. The last 20 minutes of the show are particularly amazing. After about an hou at the stagedoor, Daniel came out and signed for everyone and took pictures with anyone.
THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT Previews
 Sep 18 2018, 10:20:33 AM

I'm going on Thursday night! I'm so excited!

Previews
 Sep 17 2018, 09:44:49 AM
I am attending the first preview for The Lifespan an of a Fact this Thursday and was wondering if they still hand out playbills during previews. Also, is it common to stagedoor after the first previews or do actors usually wait until the show opens?
Lotteries, Odds better with 1 or 2 tickets?
 Aug 28 2018, 09:28:20 AM

I was wondering if the odds are better to enter a lottery for 1 or 2 tickets? Are there a certain number of pairs or single tickets lotteries select, or do you have the same chance either way?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You