News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for klacombe@uoguelph.ca

klacombe@uoguelph.ca Profile Photo
Member Name: klacombe@uoguelph.ca
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

stage door for how to succeed  May 12 2011, 11:02:02 PM
Yep that was my experience too pc1145N2. Stay away!
Sister Act Question  May 5 2011, 09:10:39 PM
Saw it last night too. They were definitely in nun outfits. But extremely briefly.

I only saw her earnings fall off twice...thought that was pretty funny:) I'm very curious to now if that happens often.

I thought it was a fun show but not my favorite of the season.

What are some good cast recordings?  Apr 30 2011, 10:42:22 PM
I always enjoy listening to the Rent, N2N and the In the Heights cast recordings. Currently obsessed with The Wild Party (Lippa) recording. But I also would like to have more to listen to so keep the suggestions coming!
Where is the stage door?  Apr 23 2011, 02:41:23 PM
Last night only John and Daniel signed. The rest just darted from the crowd. The crowd was huge and only the first row of people got anything signed. I think basically you have to start waiting at the barricades at the beginning of the show to get your playbill signed.

It's kinda unfortunate there are such big crowds. It makes it so that you can't meet any of the cast. I would have loved to have gotten to say Hi to Chris Hanke. Does he come out after matinees? Are there still huge crow

How To Succeed on the TODAY SHOW!  Apr 23 2011, 02:31:43 PM
I enjoyed watching the Today show performance but it just isn't the same as seeing it live. This number is truly spectacular and so much fun when it is live on stage!

I love Charlie Williams and Justin Keyes they are so adorable!!

FAVORITE SHOW PLAYING ON BROADWAY RIGHT NOW?  Apr 20 2011, 12:34:50 AM
How to Succeed!!!
Anyone going to see Wonderland this week?  Apr 15 2011, 01:35:39 AM
Saw the show again tonight. Wow, things have changed since the first preview! Everything is looking a lot better. I thought all the actors had all really found their characters and really sold it. Some of the changes to the songs were really beautiful. I love that Chloe and Alice sing "Home" together!!!

Most of the changes I noticed were actually things that were suggested on the board. There were a lot less soup and head bumping references, a lot less silly jokes, and the ending is a

BWW TV: WONDERLAND on Broadway - Complete Sneak Peek!  Apr 15 2011, 12:57:01 AM
Philly03, I agree she sounded phenomenal tonight. I wasn't convinced by Janet's performance in the first preview. But tonight's performance changed my mind. Her voice was strong and beautiful. And her character has transformed and gotten significantly better.

For me it's a tie between Kate Shindle and Carly Rose Sonenclar being the best parts of the show. They both have phenomenal stage presence and voices. I'm sure I will be making a return visit just to see them again.

Can'

Vera Stark Discount Code  Apr 13 2011, 06:22:08 PM
If you are under thirty just call and you can get a ticket for 30$. That's what I did and I got a great ticket!
HAIR Returning to Broadway?  Apr 12 2011, 11:55:49 PM
Someone in the touring cast told to me that it will hopefully be coming back to Broadway this summer. So it sounds like it's not definite but it sounds pretty promising!!! So exciting!!!
Anyone going to see Wonderland this week?  Apr 12 2011, 07:17:01 PM
I'm so excited about the lottery news!!!

And for some more good news...this week Darren Ritchie will be a guest on Sirius XM Live on Broadway! Here is all the info:

Wednesday at noon in Times Square, join us for interviews & performances with Broadway's brightest stars -- this week meet one of Broadway's new leading men, Darren Ritchie from the new Frank Wildhorn musical "Wonderland", plus we get a special visit from High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale!

Don't miss

Anyone going to see Wonderland this week?  Apr 11 2011, 08:22:33 PM
I think her hair is actually just pulled back.

I like the pics! They are pretty cute!

I'm seeing this again on Thursday and I can't wait! I'm excited to see all the changes everyone has been talking about. I love reading about all the changes so thanks everyone for keeping us updates on what's happening.

ANYTHING GOES Reviews  Apr 9 2011, 10:57:22 PM
Thank you so much for the info Blockhead!! I'm really hoping to catch this show ASAP!
ANYTHING GOES Reviews  Apr 9 2011, 09:35:45 PM
Has anyone tried to rush this lately??
Is Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway on merit?  Apr 4 2011, 11:58:53 PM
I wasn't really interested in seeing this production because I'm not a Harry Potter/Radcliffe fan. And I really didn't think I would enjoy watching him on stage. But when my roommate won tickets I figured it was worth checking out. I'm proud to admit that I was so wrong about Radcliffe. He was great! You can tell he is putting his heart and a **** load of energy into his performance. Now I wouldn't say he was the best guy for the part. But he is highly entertaining and obviously is bringing in t
WONDERLAND: The Lovers Only Thread!  Mar 27 2011, 10:35:40 AM
Yeah, I'm with you. I really enjoyed it. It has a lot of really great elements. Yes there are quite a few problems that need fixing but there is still time for that. I think the score is really great and I would go back solely to hear the songs again. And Kate Shindle's performance was worth every penny I paid for that ticket. Honestly all they need to do is work on the book and add a little more urgency and suspence to the plot. And I think the show will do well.

They are obviousely w

Anyone try the Wicked Lottery lately?  Mar 26 2011, 07:23:09 PM
Kyle's last is tomorrow. He is really great! I think I might have to make a trip into the city tomorrow to try lotto again:)
Anyone try the Wicked Lottery lately?  Mar 26 2011, 06:57:09 PM
The answer is almost always that it's extremely crowded. Even on bad weather days it's extremely crowded. Every once in a while for some unknown reason you may be lucky and get a slightly smaller crowd than usual. But it's always worth a shot:)I think I have played about 15 times and only won once... guess I'm not that lucky:P
THE BOOK OF MORMON Reviews!  Mar 26 2011, 11:41:15 AM
"The thing about comedy is you either laugh or you don't. If you laugh, it's funny. If you don't laugh, it's not funny. And all the argumentation in the world won't undo that.

But I think it's a bit silly to proclaim something as INHERENTLY not funny when every audience member and every critic disagrees. "

I agree with you Steve. I loved everything about this musical except for many of the jokes. Most of them just fell flat for me. It just isn't what gets me laughing. Not sayi

Anything Goes Rush  Mar 26 2011, 11:22:41 AM
Any idea how early you need to get there to get rush tickets? I would like to go tomorrow.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You