News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amandafferrer

Member Name: amandafferrer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Good Audition Songs and Monologues for Bye Bye Birdie
 Nov 18 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Hi guys,

So this year my school is putting on Bye Bye Birdie for our spring musical and I'm super excited to be a part of it. I really want to be Rose because I am hispanic :) and I love all the songs she sings and I can really play out her character in a fun and quirky way. I really want to get the role, but I need an a song that will really show my director (who is casting) that I want to be Rose. Any suggestions? I don't want it to be a basic song either, I want them to

Ideas for a Female trio for thespians
 Sep 6 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Hey guys, my two friends and I are really in need of a trio female piece ASAP. We have to audition for thespians next Wednesday, and we don't even have a piece. We're looking for something funny, not to many vocals but something that will show off our singing. We want something not super well known, so nothing from Hamilton, Wicked, Dear Evan Hansen, or anything like that. We need the help and thank you so much!

Need ideas for female trio piece for thespians
 Sep 5 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Thank you! Do you know any others??

Need ideas for female trio piece for thespians
 Sep 5 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Hey guys, my two friends and I are really in need of a trio female piece ASAP. We have to audition for thespians next Wednesday, and we don't even have a piece. We're looking for something funny, not to many vocals but something that will show off our singing. We want something not super well known, so nothing from Hamilton, Wicked, Dear Evan Hansen, or anything like that. We need the help and thank you so much!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You