News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for boatsintheghetto

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
Member Name: boatsintheghetto
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Wicked' on Ugly Betty - Fake Lobby!
 Nov 2 2007, 11:27:24 AM
"Funniest part for me was Betty thinking she could call up and get same day tickets."

Totally thought the same Thing! I was like...nooo...wicked is wayy to popular for that!

re: 'Wicked' on Ugly Betty - Fake Lobby!
 Nov 2 2007, 12:50:05 AM
OMG I hate when people text in a show. I had someone do it infront of me in Spring Awakening! So totally agree that they should have said it was a bad thing!

And the Bubble? I was watching it with one friend who doesnt know wicked at all, and one who has also seen it. And the friend who has seen it and I, when they started moving the bubble, we were like "wait...but...it's not bubble time!" so that was really like woah!

And using defying gravity at the end? not quite eff

re: bare The Compleate Studio Recording
 Aug 2 2007, 12:36:34 AM
Somehow, it seems like its late to be recording for a september release. it seems like it would have been recorded before now, but they're just now announcing it? I thought it took a while to do a cd.
re: HAIRSPRAY soundtrack pushed back!
 Jul 8 2007, 02:13:07 PM
I called BN to reserve a copy and it says the 10th.
re: HAIRSPRAY soundtrack pushed back!
 Jul 8 2007, 02:13:04 PM
I called BN to reserve a copy and it says the 10th.
re: The BARBARA COOK Discussion, News, and Love Thread!!!
 Jul 8 2007, 02:10:55 PM
I actually met her at the 2000 Millenium concert with the Philadelphia Orchestra.However, at the time, I didnt know who she was and could have cared less. I wanted to see the fireworks and I was stuck inside. I was like 12
re: Legally Blonde Rush
 Jun 4 2007, 11:28:20 PM
ok now two questions, sorry to be annoying, I just like to be prepared. do you know if the Broadwaybox discounts are good?

and any suggestions on good places to eat taht arent too touristy?

Jun 4 2007, 07:25:58 PM
for a night time show?!?!?!
 Jun 4 2007, 06:53:15 PM
how early do you need to get there for rush?
 Jun 4 2007, 06:53:13 PM
how early do you need to get there for rush?
 Jun 4 2007, 01:06:42 AM
how early did you get there for tkts? and do they have them at the southstreet booth?
 Jun 4 2007, 12:55:49 AM
also, Is it on the TKTS board? and if it is, is it usually there on wednesday nights?
Legally Blonde Rush
 Jun 3 2007, 10:15:34 PM
Hey all,
About how early would I have to get to the theatre to get rush tickets for the show? For example, like on a wednesday night?

re: TKTS Booths
 Mar 12 2007, 08:36:36 PM
What time can we get the tickets before the show? what time do they open for tickets availability

Has hairspray been on the boards lately?

re: Tarzan Rush
 Mar 9 2007, 10:15:53 AM
alright then, i didnt know that. I'll probably go wednesday afternoon then
re: TKTS Booths
 Mar 8 2007, 06:08:37 PM
What time do TKTS tickets go on sale for a tuesday night show and wednesday matinee? and abouthow long does it take to get to the SS one? and can you take the Subway?
Martin Short Fame Becomes ME
 Mar 8 2007, 05:34:37 PM
Anyone know when a cd is going to be released?
 Mar 8 2007, 05:29:46 PM
Oh and I'm probably going next tuesday night
 Mar 8 2007, 05:29:44 PM
I went in the summer and it would always sell out then. We got there 2 1/2 hours and were the 3rd people in line. right after we got there a group of liek 40 people came and only half could get in
 Mar 8 2007, 05:29:44 PM
I went in the summer and it would always sell out then. We got there 2 1/2 hours and were the 3rd people in line. right after we got there a group of liek 40 people came and only half could get in
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You