News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BareillesOwnsMe

Member Name: BareillesOwnsMe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Katharine McPhee To Star in West End's  Nov 22 2018, 06:00:20 PM

Oh wow yessss to this news! She was soooo great as Jenna when I saw her, she’ll smash it in London (excuse the pun lol). Ugh I still have chills over her She Used To Be Mine! I personally don’t have any issue that they chose an American actress they know can do the role and do it well. Brits performing as leads on Broadway and  Americans performing in the West End isn’t a new thing so unless people apply this argument for everyone then I do

Spotting Celebrities at Shows  Sep 7 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Debra Messing was at one of the Waitress performances I went to a few months back, to support Kat McPhee. A couple rows in front of me. I had a little Smash geek out!

Best Jenna?  Sep 7 2018, 03:56:06 PM

God I feel I could vote on this every day and each time I’d have a different order. Waitress is my broadway go to show wheneverI need a pick me up, and I finallllly got to see Stephanie a couple weeks ago, so I can tick off all the Broadway Jennas woohoo! They’ve all been superb Jennas for me but ....

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

&n

Shows that Seem Better on the Cast Recording than Seeing it Live  Sep 7 2018, 03:45:07 PM

bwayphreak234 said: "Bandstand."

yes!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You