News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bickle14

Member Name: bickle14
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dec 16 2019, 11:07:31 AM

That's the show I had been planning to go to. Oh well...

I never got around to seeing it on Broadway. Saw Sing Street a few weeks back and really wanted to make the effort to get to this.

'Sing Street' to Become Stage Musical, open at NYTW
 Oct 10 2019, 12:48:20 PM

Thanks. I appreciate all the responses.

Oct 10 2019, 12:29:06 PM

GreasedLightning said:

I’ve actually done this exact thing at NYTW before with zero issue... just providing all possibleoptions."

Met the person?

Yea, I'll probably throw up a posting on here closer to the event if that is the case. I just get wary of them backing out and not showing up. Do people do thing like send half money up front and the rest upon meet up? I apologize if this isn't the right place for discussion.

Oct 10 2019, 10:28:22 AM

I got tickets for Nov. 30th.

My wife may have a conflict that day, so I'll have to go alone. I've never bought tickets for NYTW before and didn't realize they were will call only. I guess my options are limited? Try and sell on here and meet the person or see if someone is looking for a ticket day of outside the theatre?

Sep 26 2019, 10:52:55 AM

Is there any word on when single tickets will go on sale?

Edit: Just found it is 10/4 12pm.

NETWORK is Officially Moving from the Cort to the Belasco
 Sep 13 2018, 08:41:02 AM

So, should I just wait to buy these? We wanted to go for our anniversary, but I don't want to drop a bunch on good tickets and not have purchased for the right theatre... Does anyone think this will be discounted? I don't know what to do...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You