News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for _john

Member Name: _john
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looking for cursed child ticket for sunday
 Mar 16 2019, 02:36:08 PM

I have an orchestra aisle seat available for $219.67 (total for both parts) that I will no longer use. They are mobile tickets that can be transferred over immediately via Ticketmaster.

*SOLD* Selling: 1 Harry Potter Aisle Ticket (Sunday)
 Mar 16 2019, 01:32:23 PM

I have one orchestra ticket to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child available for the final scheduled original cast show. I meant to make it to town use this tomorrow, but my cousin is starting a show next weekend and I'd like to make the effort to see him instead. This is a mobile ticket that can easily be transferred. Total for both parts was $219.67.

Seat is in the right orchestra in Row ZZ on the aisle.

Cursed Child covers/understudies
 Sep 27 2018, 09:34:01 PM

atuomala said: "Rumor on another post is that the new cast will begin performances March 20"

They are only doing Part One on Wednesday, March 20th, followed by part two on Thursday with no show on Friday. This would make a lot of sense if they are bringing in a new cast...

Sep 24 2018, 10:41:33 PM

Scarlet Leigh said: "Nothing was lost at all without Clemmett in the role."

Seems like they have this production locked up so that anyone who goes on stage representing the brand will fit the role to give a great performance. It really comes down to opinion and subjectivity. I haven't heard any bad things about any of the alternates in these shows. 

Sep 24 2018, 08:08:07 PM

I have only seen John Skelley as Harry Potter, but he did a fantastic job. He didn't seem to miss a beat and was very convincing. They really have this show locked down. 

Being from out of town, I was quite bummed out to miss out on Jamie Parker so I asked a few ushers how Skelley compares to Parker in this role. I was told by one that Parker comes off as somewhat "cartoony," while Skelley comes off as more "serious." Another usher told me that the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You