News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OverBurntSienna

Member Name: OverBurntSienna
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 12 2020, 03:28:29 PM

Hi All:  Looks like all of Broadway is suspended!  I would contact TDF if you have any concerns about your tickets. Maybe they will issue a statement.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Broadway-Suspends-Operations-In-Response-To-COVID-19-Outbreak-20200312

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 3 2020, 02:26:42 PM

If anyone sees "Take Me Out" on TDF, can you let us know?  Thanks!

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 28 2020, 11:27:51 AM

I echo your statement below.  I love this thread too and all the contributors.  Thank you for all the heads up of when shows are posted.

Saps48 said: "Love this thread...!

By the way. I recently by accident bought tickets for a matinee instead of the evening, so I called and emailed tdf (per the suggestion I received on this thread) and since they still had tickets available, they cheerfully exchanged them for me.
"

The Official TDF Thread
 Aug 16 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Thank you so much to everyone that post when shows are added to TDF!!

LxGstv said: "Betrayal is up for next week, Monday through Friday."

hveasey said: "Sea Wall/A Life is up for Sat Matinee, and M-W shows"

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 11 2019, 01:35:44 PM

bwayphreak234 said: "The Band’s Visit is up for a few dates."

Thank you!  Got a ticket.

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
 Oct 30 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Elegance101 said: "Did anyone else notice how the selfie Kristin took with that girl didn't take? She missed the button and gave it back. Poor girl..."

They did two takes, the first take worked but the second take which they aired, Kristin didn't take it.

Oct 30 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Not the best pop up video tidbits but the girl not knowing the words to "Popular" at the end was funny.

Wicked: Kristin Chenoweth "Popular" A Very Wicked Halloween -
A Fun Behind the Scenes Pop Up Video
https://youtu.be/IMrWWJaI6nM

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 27 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Charles Pierson said: "What seats have people been getting for American Son?"

I received Orch H Seat 116.  It was also a single ticket.

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 24 2018, 10:21:07 AM

dphibbs94 said: "Has anyone else experienced a lag in orders appearing in their "Order History"? I just purchased a ticket and received a confirmation number, but it isn't listed in my order history."

Yes!  There is an issue with that section of the new website.  When I emailed them, they ensured me I had my ticket.  

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 22 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Thank you so much!!!

herstarcuffedjeans said: "American Son 10/24/2018 was added!"

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 19 2018, 01:19:11 PM

Is there a way to get an alert when a show gets posted on TDF for sale?  Looking for when/if American Son.

Oct 16 2018, 12:34:53 PM

greenifyme2 said: "Anyone there yet? I can’t leave work for a couple more hours"

AHHHH!  I am getting excited.  Getting dressed now.  Looking to head over for like 2:30.

Oct 11 2018, 11:43:39 AM

taramaclay said: "At what time are you people planning on gettig there for this general admission? I've never attended anything remotely like this, so I really have no ideia."

• Check in begins at 3:00 PM ET. Guests must check in at the Marquis Theatre no later than 3:30 PM ET on Tuesday, October 16.

Waitress Nicolette Robinson Attendance
 Oct 2 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Thank you so much for the reply!

Oct 2 2018, 03:27:46 PM

I have been checking the two sites provided but haven't seen anything.  Has anyone heard any insight if tickets to the taping would be released?

Waitress Nicolette Robinson Attendance
 Oct 2 2018, 03:19:27 PM

Hello!  how has the attendance been for Nicolette Robinson?  I am planning on seeing Waitress on Sunday to catch Katie Lowes before she leaves and would like to see Nicolette as well.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You