News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Christopher Seeman

Christopher Seeman Profile Photo
Member Name: Christopher Seeman
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The lady’s improving  Aug 15 2019, 08:55:48 AM

In answering this question, I assume you know the basic premise of the plot.

Basically, this song was actually, in universe, a song pulled from one of the musicals that Dee Dee had done on stage. She's singing it to Principal Hawkins, whom she shared a connection with in Act 1, who is now disgusted with her egotistical and self serving ways.

In Act 2, she learns to listen to and respect people around her, and this song plays when she is trying to apologize to Hawkins for her

SIX (finally) headed to Broadway?  Aug 1 2019, 11:39:35 AM

I am BEYOND excited for this. I am slightly skeptical about the size of the house, but that was always going to be an issue if this wanted to go to Broadway (and the pros hugely outweigh this con). That said, it actually could work in a bigger house because of how audience driven it's starting to become. Larger venues means a bigger crowd, and it could amplify the atmosphere of it.

The Minnesota engagement later this year is likely them testing out the show in a larger venue for Br

Jun 26 2019, 09:39:06 PM

I wonder what would take over at the Jacobs too. Still nothing is lined up after The Ferryman closes in two weeks. Secret Life of Bees, maybe?

Tony Party Foods 2019  May 21 2019, 10:24:20 PM
Be More Chili (Hell, that works for Oklahoma too!)

Theater Gunshots  May 4 2019, 06:31:44 PM

I feel that - as someone who's usually spooked by gunshots and loud noises in theaters.

I know that HADESTOWN does NOT have gunshots.

Should SIX transfer?  May 4 2019, 06:27:50 PM

I could see it do something like The Play that Goes Wrong where it goes on Broadway for a bit then transfers to an Off-Broadway house? Next season doesn't have too many musicals right now, so it had the chance to sneak in while things are hot.

I think this could work at the Booth or the Belasco. 

Ferryman Rush  Apr 22 2019, 06:41:15 PM

Anyone rush this recently? Are seats still pretty obstructed?

Play That Goes Wrong - Off-Broadway Rush  Apr 21 2019, 12:23:34 AM

I'm going up to NYC next weekend and would like to rush a play for a matinee (Seeing Hadestown at 8pm). I'm trying to find options for shows that have an easy rush, but I'm really interested in The Play that Goes Wrong. Has anyone done rush for this show off Broadway? If so, how are the seats?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You