News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WildhornFanatic

WildhornFanatic Profile Photo
Member Name: WildhornFanatic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Nikki Snelson with Wildhorn?
 Mar 18 2009, 08:24:01 PM
I think I was told "Through the Looking Glass" is sung with Andy Senor Jr. who was also on the HAVANA demo. I could be wrong though...
re: Nikki Snelson with Wildhorn?
 Mar 18 2009, 03:11:36 PM
Tracy Miller is the one singing "Mad Hatter" on the website.

And THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO Highlights CD is available for purchase online. I think I got mine from itunes in December. It's quite good!!

re: Mariah Carey's Life Story Musical
 Jan 12 2009, 12:22:47 AM
I'm a huge fan too, but I think this is a horrible idea. I know she's working on writing a musical based on her Christmas album, which would be a traditional Broadway event. I think that is a great idea, but a musical based on Mariah's live is irrelevant and a horrible idea. Someone call her and tell her.
 Jan 11 2009, 10:34:30 PM
Read the bottom left blurb.
re: Where is Douglas Sills these days?
 Jan 4 2009, 01:15:34 AM
The Count is pretty good. I'm listening to it now. Some of it is very Wildhorn, but some of it is very different and VERY enjoyable! There is no problem with accents... I actually forget that this is a German cast. They all sound great! Brandi is amazing! My only issue with this musical is the lyrics. They seem to be so cliche and generic and able to fit into ANY musical where the character is required to feel that emotion. It's time to grow, lyrically.
 Jan 1 2009, 07:10:34 PM
Look at the pictures I posted above. The black dress and the pink dress are slutty? Pretty elegant to me.
 Jan 1 2009, 05:03:23 PM
I would love a show using Mariah's songs, but not a jukebox style show, which it could easily turn into.

While I think this musical of her life would be a horrible idea, I think an original story using her music would be amazing. She's been writing a Christmas show using her "Merry Christmas" album music for a number of years. It's supposed to be an HBO movie musical, but a Broadway musical has been mentioned.

Jan 1 2009, 11:51:24 AM
"'Mariah Carey: The Musical' Coming to Broadway?"

Move over, “Dreamgirls.” Make way for “Mariah Carey: The Musical”?

According to the Daily Mirror, the pop diva is in talks to produce a Broadway stage musical about her life. And she’s keen on British singer Leona Lewis to play her.

However, there are others being considered, including Mimi herself.

An insider told the the publication: “Mariah’s not sure if she’ll star in it herself. If she doesn’t, names being

Dec 31 2008, 07:03:07 PM
Haha not a war. Just the pics posted before mine were from her "Adventures of Mimi Tour" in 2005 and she's lost a lot of weight since then. She is more toned now and has been dressing more elegantly within the past 5 months. I couldn't figure out how to post them in 1 message, so I posted 3.
 Dec 31 2008, 06:10:38 PM

Dec 31 2008, 06:09:05 PM

Dec 31 2008, 06:06:49 PM

Mariah Carey's Life Story Musical
 Dec 31 2008, 03:42:49 PM
"Mariah Carey wants Leona Lewis to play her in Broadway musical of pop diva's life"

She's had her fair share of drama... and now super-diva Mariah Carey’s extraordinary life is to be turned into a Broadway musical.

We can reveal that the biggest-selling female artist of all time has agreed to let her astonishing story be told on stage.

And we’ve heard that Mariah, 39, wants our very own Leona Lewis to play her. An insider told us: “Mariah’s not sure if she’ll star in

re: For us Patti LuPone fans!
 Oct 24 2008, 08:55:45 PM
Wow, that was incredible. Thank you for that!
re: Britney Spears at In The Heights
 Oct 1 2008, 08:31:45 AM
Mariah Carey was there last week.

re: R.I.P. George Carlin
 Jun 23 2008, 06:19:06 PM
Hands down my favorite comedian ever. I own all of his albums. He had such a knack for not only making people laugh, but really making them think about what he said. Now, I know he said that making people think could also serve as the kiss of death, but seriously... he was always dead on. The man hit the nail on the head every time. He will be missed immensely. A great loss.
re: When an audience laughs at the wrong moments, whose fault is it?
 Jun 22 2008, 08:59:20 PM
Double post. Sorry.
re: When an audience laughs at the wrong moments, whose fault is it?
 Jun 22 2008, 08:59:20 PM
I worked at CAT for about 3 months and the audience laughed at the crutch scene with Brick and Maggie with every Brick that went in (Terrence, Boris & the understudy). They also laughed every time Big Daddy yelled at Big Mama... every night. I don't think it was out of awkwardness, I think it was because of the way Big Mama is played. This is an interesting discussion.
re: What Musical Theatre Song Is Your Top Played on iTunes?
 Jun 9 2008, 09:16:30 PM
"Brush Up Your Shakespeare" has been playing non-stop because I'm trying to remember the lyrics!
re: KISS ME KATE REVIVAL
 May 19 2008, 05:56:40 PM
I have to say I'd never seen the show before and then I was recently cast in it, so I bought a copy of the DVD and I wasn't too impressed with the show. However, I really loved Rachel York. She is incredible and brilliant in here role. So is Nancy Anderson. What performances those women give! While I enjoyed them, I wasn't overly impressed with that particular production. The script is much funnier than that production made it seem.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You