News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gloaming

Gloaming Profile Photo
Member Name: Gloaming
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New Julia Child play. Meryl Streep?  Dec 14 2018, 03:22:54 PM

Jane Lynch played Julia's sister in the "Julie & Julia" film, so perhaps she could play Julia on stage, as well.  She is 6 foot even.

Where is everyone?  Dec 11 2018, 06:45:07 PM

From my perspective, it was proper and necessary for BWW to shut down "that" thread in its entirety.

But we can rejoice that all 87  "Hello, Dolly"  threads seem to have survived unscathed!

Where is everyone?  Dec 11 2018, 10:40:42 AM

Judi Dench signed on for CATS film  Oct 19 2018, 06:42:53 PM

I can no longer think of Dame Judi Dench without being reminded of Tracey Ullman's impression of her.  

Kristin Chenoweth to Join The Tabernacle Choir  Oct 19 2018, 06:04:40 PM

I am an older gay guy, long a fighter for equal human and civil rights, and proud of my Utah (LDS) pioneer heritage.  Although I am not a member of the LDS faith, my family history with the Church dates back to 1856.  I am hopeful that further positive change will come to the Church, with all members embraced and welcomed without reservation.  But for now, I appreciate the Tabernacle Choir for being the preeminent American large choir that it is.  If I didn't object to Audra McDonald and Renee Fleming and Sutton Foster (all friends of the LGBTQ communities) appearing as guest artists with the Choir, I certainly don't object to Kristin Chenoweth doing the same.  She is a wonderful singer performing with a wonderful choir.  For this one moment in time, the subtext that might be read into the event doesn't matter to me.

https://www.thetabernaclechoir.org/about/guest-artists.html

Judi Dench signed on for CATS film  Oct 19 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Dame Judi Dench as "Old Deuteronomy" in "CATS"?   YES !!   Very exciting casting.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You