News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mayar2132

Mayar2132 Profile Photo
Member Name: Mayar2132
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Be More Chill Stagedoor?
 Apr 22 2019, 07:12:16 PM

Thanks!

Be More Chill Stagedoor?
 Apr 22 2019, 04:58:28 PM

Hello! I was wondering how crazy the BMC stage door is because I've heard it's pretty hectic. I am going tomorrow night because I won the digital lottery (yay!) and was curious to know what to expect. I imagine it would be less crazy on a Tuesday night considering a lot of fans are still in school (?), but what do I know. Also, who typically comes out? I heard Will doesn't really come out lately, which I kind of expected considering the fact he rarely did at DEH. Also, is the lott

Christy Altomare In Anastasia
 Dec 9 2018, 08:10:17 AM

^^ Is this official??? I just went to the show yesterday and she is talented and the nicest person on earth. Since she has been there for a while, I understand, but a huge part of me is so sad!!!

Kinky Boots lottery
 Dec 9 2018, 08:06:02 AM

I had just won the Kinky Boots saturday eve show for last night!! It was such an amazing show. When my friends had won, they all got to pick their seats with a code but it was also weeknights (Mon-Thurs). However, when I won for the Saturday eve show I was not able to choose and most if not everyone in the box seats were winners. I don't normally sit in box but these were AMAZING box seats and the actors looked at you on numerous occasions! 

ANASTASIA Rush
 Nov 24 2018, 07:22:07 AM

I think I might rush today but if I get there at 10:30AM is that still enough time for two ticket? It's also a two show day... hopefully that helps!!?

Book of Mormon Rush
 Nov 23 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Any advice for book of mormon rush? I am getting there at 10:00ish and I have no  idea if that is enough time (I never really do rush... can u tell? LOL) I might do Anastasia but I heard that is kind of difficult. Thanks in advance and sorry if there is already a post that I couldn't find on this topic :)

Anastasia Stage Door
 Nov 21 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Sorry to bring out this thread again but does anyone know who stage doors for Matinees? I know Christy but does Zach and Max stage door? They are my absolute favs! I've stagedoored before but I was too scared to say anything haha

Broadway under the stars advice
 Nov 11 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Hello! I am thinking of going to Broadway under the stars tomorrow and I have no    idea how it works or what to do... any advice? It starts at 5PM, how early do I get there? Hopefully someone can help!

*edit- Anastasia, SOR, Kinky Boots, and BMC will be there

What is Mean Girls stage door like?
 Nov 10 2018, 08:05:26 PM

YES!! Some teen fans are crazy (I'm a teen lol). Also, the cast was EXTREMELY nice and Erika made the stage door security guy take pictures for her which made me laugh lol. But some fans literally are so loud and talk FOREVER. I usually just do the same thing each time which is "Thank you so much for coming out, I really apperciate it and you were amazing!!" and then say something about their role or roles they've played. Also- I mentioned to Kyle about Book of Mormon and he

Nov 10 2018, 07:07:59 PM

thought I would update!

The people that came out was Kyle, Grey, Cheech, Erika, Taylor, Jennifer, Kevin, and maybe more... I can't remember LOL. Also- it was PACKED but they all took their time with everyone- especially Grey and Kyle :) 

Best shows to get rush tickets for?
 Nov 10 2018, 07:03:38 PM

Hello! My birthday is the 24th (AKA a busy time for Broadway lol) and I want to know which shows would be easier/better to get on that day. Hope this makes sense haha.

Movies/books you'd like to see become musicals?
 Oct 28 2018, 06:57:07 PM

And who would be your dream cast? haha I was just thinking about how so many movies and such are made into musicals!

Best/worst stage door experience?
 Oct 28 2018, 05:43:23 PM

OMG thank you!! However I have no  clue why she didn't go I was sad though, but the replacement was phenomenal and super sweet and her name was Laurel Harris! Such a good cast! 

Oct 28 2018, 05:32:25 PM

Aw that sucks, still super excited to see the show! Such good songs!

Oct 28 2018, 05:29:41 PM

_(•_&bull_/ said: "Mayar2132 said: "Wicked on the other hand... people just smiled and left (which I get- lol)

they don’t owe you anything more thanthat.

Haha I understand completely. I wasn't upset in the slightest but I could tell some other people were. They even smiled which I thought was more than enough!

Oct 28 2018, 05:26:36 PM

jae_lynn13 said: "Yikes, I'm seeing Wicked this Saturday... any tips?? I've heard that Ryan is incredibly charming and so interactive at stage door, but I would love to know how Jessica and Amanda are.

As for best and worst stage door experiences: usually since actors on tour don't think many people want to stage door so they all try to sneak out of there without signing playbills, and that isn't that case! Some cast members on tour would be really sweet and have conversations with literally everyone, and others (sometimes the principals) would sign a couple playbills, smile, and leave so fast.

However, my best stage door experience on Broadway was with the Once on this Island cast. Everyone was soooooooincredibly sweet and took the time to go around, sign everyone's playbills, and take pictures with people who wanted them.
"

Jessica wasn't there and Amanda came out but I had to leave Also- I heard that Ryan is a hit or miss. The security said he probably wasn't coming out, and when he did- I FLIPPED! Seriously one of the nicest people I've met stage dooring and actually talked to the people and didn't rush anything. I hope you get to meet him, he's wonderful!

Oct 28 2018, 05:17:20 PM

BroadwayRox3588 said: "Can you blame them for not coming out? That fandom treats the cast like garbage, and acts super inappropriately. They may be mostly teens, but that doesn't absolve them of the responsibility to behave themselves. Stage door is a privilege, and clearly that cast has seen fit to steer clear of it. And I applaud them for it."

I totally get it- some "fans" are crazy. So sad some people had to ruin it. I would be scared too lol

Oct 28 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Aw now I'm sad lol. I was really hoping to meet Kyle Selig

Oct 28 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Only three cast members came out of the stage door the other night."

Aw I was hoping for more! Who was it?

Oct 28 2018, 04:59:56 PM

Hello! I am seeing Mean Girls the Musical on Wednesday (Halloween) and I am worried that it will be packed. Any tips/advice?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You