News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amanlen

Member Name: amanlen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HP Cursed Child Cast Schedule
 Mar 17 2019, 01:50:37 PM
My heart breaks for him! Hopefully he will go out for curtain though! He deserves it
 Mar 16 2019, 11:43:28 PM
Wow I bet he feels awful, I really hope he’s okay health wise. That really is the worst luck. I guess I will still hold on to my 1% of faith I have that things will miraculously change in the next twelve hours haha
 Mar 16 2019, 12:19:25 PM
I mean hes probably got some fun Paddys Day plans for today so can we really blame him Haha Im (half) kidding, but from what Ive heard, doesnt really seem too likely, which is a shame
 Mar 15 2019, 04:06:00 PM
Looks like Alex has more or less confirmed he’s finishing out the play as Scorpius. Of course there’s still a small chance the full cast will be on for their last show :)
 Mar 14 2019, 11:08:35 PM
I don’t think it’s that strange, if it were me I’d want to spend time with the cast/at the theater if I knew I would never have the experience again. I’m sure he wants to be up there during his last week of the show, especially given the dynamic the OBC seems to have with each other. I mean they really are each other’s family away from family!
I feel bad speculating so much- honestly he’s just a normal dude who got sick/burnt out lol. But I also understand the feeling of seeing an OBC & the

Mar 14 2019, 08:18:56 PM
Yes Alex will be on as his understudy tonight & Friday. Alex is really good, I loved his performance!
 Mar 13 2019, 08:49:50 PM
I would assume the only performance he might make it back for is Sunday, maybe Saturday too, but it makes sense he’d want to conserve his energy & recover as much as he can for his last show/s. Hopefully he makes a recovery!
 Mar 11 2019, 03:11:01 PM
No, I said he’s been seen at other shows, sorry that was kind of confusing. I saw a different show Saturday and he was in the audience. :) he is sick, I talked with some cast & others yesterday and they are hoping he will be back for the last few shows, but it’s not likely :/ he has bad luck with getting sick at the end of his shows for sure!
 Mar 10 2019, 05:37:46 PM
I’m here Sunday 3/10... no Anthony. But I don’t think it’s sickness seeing that he’s been seen at other shows instead of performing (everyone needs a break). I really hope the entire cast is there for their last show on 3/17! But honestly I’m not sure at this point
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You