News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for b'waybound

b'waybound Profile Photo
Member Name: b'waybound
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Michael Ball as The Phantom of The Opera?  Mar 4 2005, 11:24:31 AM
I saw him last year in Salt Lake (where I live, unfortunately, though fortunately in this case) and he was brilliant. If he was Phantom I'd gladly be his angel of music. ;D
re: alto audition songs  Mar 1 2005, 08:27:22 PM
"On My Own" from Les Miserables
"I Dreamed A Dream" from Les Miserables
"All That Jazz" from Chicago

re: what's the ultimate show-stopping song for a tenor?  Mar 1 2005, 07:56:31 PM
"Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables
"There you go, but before I" from Brigadoon
"Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera
"C'est Moi" from Camelot
"If Ever I Would Leave You" from Camelot
"Your Eyes" from Rent
"One Song Glory" from Rent

Break a leg, and crack a note!

re: Chorus Line  Feb 17 2005, 08:11:44 PM
joyspasm.

That whole thing. The whole damn show is just one constant AMAZING MOMENT! ONE. SINGULAR. SENSATION! :O

Dance: Ten; Looks: Three is probably my favorite song, but Nothing comes in at a close second.

To bad I've only seen the movie.

re: How do I make my voice feel better??? HELP  Feb 12 2005, 10:08:33 PM
I have a very demanding vocal schedule, so the way I keep the illnesses, not to mention the bad singing at bay, is 3 liters of water everyday. Keep in mind, I have a very small frame (5'1.5"), so if you are taller than me, consider maybe more. Check with your doctor to get a good amount, but you do not want to be drinking so much that you're drowning yourself from the inside.

There are these great longezs called "Slippery Elms" which are AMAZING. They have a weird feeling, but if you s

re: Catherine Zeta Jones as Millie ?!  Feb 12 2005, 12:12:14 PM
I'm biased on Movie Stars going into Broadway.

It's a really weird topic, because it's hard to know what
to think according to what you love.

According to Bias: No.

According to how well she sang on Chicago: No.

Sorry if I'm offending any CZJ lovers.

Alexi Darling, from buzzline! = Chris Colombus, from hollywood?  Feb 10 2005, 06:15:56 PM
Anthony:

First of all, you rock my world as Mark. I've always wanted to tell you, since I became a RENThead. Halloween makes my breath catch in my throat and stops whatever I'm doing at that moment, whenever it comes on. This isn't an: ohmigosh i r liek ur biggest phan! :O moment, it's an: "I really respect what you did for RENT, your great singing, and your amazing way of making the character jump out of the soundtrack at me." moment.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You