News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadway betty

broadway betty Profile Photo
Member Name: broadway betty
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Occupation: student, Center For Discovery-- Residential Assistant
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Has Mermaid's Recording been Released at the Theatre yet?  Jan 21 2008, 05:37:14 PM
Yeppers. I bought it when I saw the happy fishy show on saturday. Look a little deeper in the couch cushions cuz it's $25. Have fun! I did. :)
re: TEASE! A Night of Burlesque with Daniel Reichard  Jun 4 2007, 07:56:13 PM
Yes, but because he's going to be part of The Tonys it's going to make his week a little hectic. And I know I'm posting this a little late but he asks and I do. :)
TEASE! A Night of Burlesque with Daniel Reichard  Jun 4 2007, 07:28:21 PM
June, 4 2007 at The Cutting Room
19 West 24th Street, New York, New York 10019
Cost : $20 online, $25 at the door

"'Tease! A Night of Burlesque' is the title of an upcoming series of performances at the Cutting Room in Manhattan. Jersey Boys co-stars Daniel Reichard and Dominic Nolfi will host the May 14, June 4 and June 11 evenings, which celebrate "one of the world's most sensual dance forms." Scheduled to appear are Kayce Davis, Emilee Durpe, Sonia Iannetti, Monica Kapoor, Lindsey Mackey, Kristyn D. Smith, Julie Van Dorn and Brandi Wooten." Doors open at 9:00 PM. http://www.teaseanightofburlesque.com/

Daniel will no longer be hosting the June 11th show do to his involvement with the Tony Awards so go see this sexy beast tonight because I said so!

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Aug 25 2006, 10:42:30 AM
DANIEL REICHARD. SEPTEMBER 22ND. ARS NOVA. NYMF. HOT DAMN!

Another Happy Daniel Day is coming sooner than I thought and I couldn't be more excited! I just got a couple tix, I think ya'll should too!! HOLLA & POP YA COLLA!

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Aug 24 2006, 12:30:09 AM
Alejandra! *hugs* I love you and wish you were closer to NY to join us for Daniel Days! We'd have so much fun! Anyway, the reason for all the !!!!!!! is a combination of my listening to my Daniel recordings today and because I had iced tea a few hours ago so I'm all hopped-up on the caffeine lol. One iced tea and now I won't sleep until I've watched the entire first season of Good Times!
re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Aug 23 2006, 11:50:05 PM
Ooh Daniel t-shirts! Don't give me ideas! They could say Daniel Daze like Glory Daze because every day with Daniel is a glorious day! Ooh we could be the Daniel Dazies! That's it. On our very special Daniel Days we're the Daniel Dazies. We could wear daisies in our hair. Or not.

I know ya'll hate me because I can't burn you copies of Daniel's shows but I promise to get on that soon. Ooh I could try and put my 3 video clips of Glory Daze on

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Aug 22 2006, 09:02:28 PM
I'm a little late joining in but Danielpalooza Part 2 was amazing!! It was so nice meeting all you nice BWW peeps and I love everyone at my table. NPG, Boobs, Girly and I are like the Daniel mafia. I love it!!

And btw, Harpo is Joanna Gleason's twin sister! It was a pleasure spending Daniel Day with you!

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Aug 21 2006, 11:19:05 AM

re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread  Aug 13 2006, 09:46:40 PM
A week away from the best concert ever! HOLLA!
re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 07:32:05 PM
NPG-Sorry you had to spend your day that way. But just think about Daniel and all the fun we're going to have at The Glory Daze!

swimming-If you don't see us, you'll definitely hear us!! Please do say hi. I love meeting my BWW peeps!

Girly-Since you're a JP pro, answer me this: Can I take pictures? *Please be a happy answer* You guys know how I love to take pix of Dan-Dan!

re: Best Songs to Blow Out Your Car Stereo  Jul 6 2006, 05:14:00 PM
Adam Pascal's "I Got Life" and Raul Esparza's "Hair" are perfect blasting songs. (both from HAIR)
re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 05:08:12 PM
I wonder if I can pick them up next time I'm in the city...I want them in my possession lol. ...And if there happen to be any flyers laying around promoting the event...I shall take a couple..

Where the feck did NPG go? Working probably..blah..

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 04:49:48 PM
I called this morning and it was a recording so I didn't think I could order that way then I called just a little while ago and the guy took my info and said they'd be waiting at the box office for me. The number you called is 212-539-8778, right?
re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 04:06:57 PM
Just ordered tix for me and NPG!! HOLLA! I didn't know you could order directly from JP. Big kiss to girly! I feel much better now.
re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 03:20:40 PM
Haha! I'll be on my best behavior for Daniel but I bet everyone is going to be just as ...eh.....enthusiastic as I'll be!
re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 03:16:32 PM
Matt... What the feck is he up to now? It's a good thing I have Daniel so I'm not as sad about Matt being gone. Oh, and I had a dream about Adam last night lol. We moved into a cabin in the woods and he wrote me songs. Watch Star Wars before you sleep and dream of Adam Guettel...whatever lol.

Anyway, Daniel is da coolest.

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 03:05:57 PM
Oh darlin', we've already established that I'm insane! I'd say you have no idea how giddy I am right now but you do know! haha

I've never been to Joe's Pub but there's no feckin' way they're keeping me from getting into this concert. I'll wear a t-shirt that says "I'm here for Daniel, not the happy juice!"

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 02:58:41 PM
Oh, NPG, I know I can be a bit much but I love you for being my not-so-drowsy chaperone! *ba-da-pa!*

It should be fun?! It's going to be the best feckin' night ever! Danielpalooza Part 2!! HOLLA!

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 02:50:12 PM
I hope there aren't too many guest mo fo's. He's all I need up on that stage.

*checks telecharge again*

re: Daniel Reichard at Joe's Pub  Jul 6 2006, 02:35:37 PM
I would love to go both days but I don't know if NPG would want to and I need her there with me. If I have to pick one it'd be the Monday night.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You