News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jkl2000

Member Name: jkl2000
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

KING KONG Reviews
 Nov 10 2018, 01:42:57 AM
Got back a little while ago from seeing it tonight.

Kong was pretty cool, the rest of the show was very bad. As a huge fan of the original movie, I just can't accept some of the things they did. Too much to really go into but a few choice ones:

- Eliminating the third main, human character, Jack Driscoll.
- There's no animal or human life on Skull Island aside from Kong and a giant snake? No natives? No dinosaurs? All of that is some of the best stuff in the movie! So litt

KING KONG Reviews
 Nov 8 2018, 03:30:06 PM
greenifyme2 said: "I saw the show 2 days ago in the 2nd row of the mezz and couldn’t believe how much legroom there was. My tall husband looked comfortable in a broadway seat for the first time ever. One of the most comfortable seats I’ve sat in at a show."

Thanks, good to hear! I really don't think I've ever seen anything at this theater, though I saw a ton of show in the 1970s - 80s!

I don't want any Kong spoilers, so I'll be back here aft

KING KONG Reviews
 Nov 8 2018, 08:18:36 AM
I'm seeing it tomorrow night (as long as it stays open through then!), and have one question unrelated to the show itself:

I have no idea when I last saw a show at The Broadway Theater (or if ever!). Tomorrow night I'm in the first row of the Front Mezzanine. Anyone know how the legroom is there? I'm on the aisle so can try to stretch out if needed, but I've been in some bad front row balcony seats recently and am just wondering about this theater. I really don't know much about this th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You