News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ikmbway

ikmbway Profile Photo
Member Name: ikmbway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Merle Dandridge To Return to 'RENT'  Jul 1 2007, 10:44:42 PM
I wish I could see her. She was a brilliant Joanne.
re: I Miss 'The Wedding Singer'  May 27 2007, 01:51:36 PM
I miss it too. I still have my avatar from it up just because I can't find a new one but still!
re: Jewtopia- The Movie  May 11 2007, 03:00:56 PM
The creators/actors told me about the movie when I met them back in November. They seemed really excited about it. If done right, I think it could work. Some things need to be changed, but I'd definitely go see it. I love the show and their book too.
re: ROCKY Last night...  Apr 17 2007, 02:48:37 PM
I wish I could of seen it! Cast looks great though.
re: Emcee on THE PIRATE QUEEN and CURTAINS  Mar 18 2007, 06:43:35 PM
Emcee, now only if you were able to write all your papers using this subject matter because that was the greatest review I have ever read. You were straight to the point and informative. I definitely agree on most of what you had to say.

I literally cannot remember the way a single song goes.
I could not agree more!! The only thing I remember is the annoying tick tock (if that is even what they were singing) at the queen's palace.

I also agree that the

re: Stephanie J. Block IS The Pirate Queen!  Mar 12 2007, 04:53:06 PM
Thanks for the review. Stephanie - I can't wait to see what you have to say. I will agree with everyone else. SJB's performance was incredible. It was like nothing I've ever seen before. The songs, I feel, aren't very memorable, but the staging, lighting, and costumes totally make up for it! I enjoyed the show and especially Stephanie's performance!!
re: PIRATE QUEEN Gypsy Run- more thoughts  Mar 11 2007, 08:31:49 PM
Just got back from the matinee today. I really enjoyed the show. The lighting and staging is some of the best I've seen. The story itself wasn't the most spectacular thing in the world but it was very enjoyable. The performances were great also. Also, the waitress we had today tried out for the show. Obviously, she didn't make it. Just my 2 cents. If anyone wants more specific details you are welcome to PM me.
Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business  Feb 25 2007, 12:37:34 AM
Just_john. I wish I knew to ask what was under the counter. I want a few of the cast recordings you just mentioned!!
Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business  Feb 24 2007, 11:00:28 PM
I went there yesterday. I bought a Wedding Singer magnet and another random magnet for a total of about $5. I was happy!! There wasn't much of a selection left. I wish they had some cast recordings I wanted.

re: RUDE PEOPLE AT THE THEATER@@@@@@@!!!!!  Feb 24 2007, 08:33:02 PM
justafan, that happened to me yesterday at A Chorus Line with someone leaning over and it wasn't necessary. Super annoying. Then, when I saw Rent about 2 years ago, these two people were leaning over so much we couldn't see a thing. Luckily, my mom spotted 3 seats in row CC of the center mezz.
re: odyssey of the mind  Feb 15 2007, 10:16:25 PM
Good Luck! What problem are you doing?
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2  Feb 13 2007, 08:27:05 PM
The Linda bear sold for $5,000!!!
re: How Much Does It Cost to Buy a $110 Theater Ticket?- NYT  Feb 10 2007, 06:00:00 PM
I read this article this morning. My mom said something very true. "We don't pay extra fees at restaurants to keep the restaurant standing, what's the difference in theaters?" A small fee is okay but to me it just seems so excessive.
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2  Feb 6 2007, 05:54:15 PM
I agree! They should just make the entire show into bears! I love the Linda one. It's adorable.
re: Sheet music help  Jan 29 2007, 07:57:32 PM
Musicnotes.com and sheetmusicplus.com are usually pretty good. I don't know if they have what you are looking for.
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2  Jan 24 2007, 09:54:30 PM
Voted for Kevin! Will vote for Stephen in a minute. I was happy to see the thread again!!
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2  Jan 18 2007, 04:19:34 PM
Thanks for those pictures. I love them!
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2  Jan 10 2007, 10:02:40 PM
Agreed! The sooner it was taken down the better so it just didn't have to cross my mind it wasn't playing not that I would be passing by anyway. I liked the bright colors of TWS marquee though!
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2  Jan 8 2007, 06:53:24 PM
I signed up! Same username as here.
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2  Jan 8 2007, 02:58:11 PM
Is the closing notice still up on the door? Thanks for the link!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You