News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JustReviewingOkay

JustReviewingOkay Profile Photo
Member Name: JustReviewingOkay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dead Mom  Jan 15 2019, 07:39:45 PM

What'd ya'll think of the performance of Dead Mom from Beetlejuice at BroadwayCon? It's on YouTube if you haven't seen it. 

Shows that should have made it to Broadway, but never did??  Dec 6 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Hunchback of Notre Dame's score was incredibly impressive. The raw emotion of that show is something Broadway sorely needs right now. 

Legally Blonde: The Musical  Dec 6 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Legally Blonde the movie or Legally Blonde the musical? 

FIGHT! 

Musical Adaptations of Movies  Nov 16 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I thought that Mean Girls was a very faithful adaption, but one could venture to argue that it's too much like the movie.  

BEETLEJUICE - Pre-Broadway Tryout in DC  Nov 16 2018, 02:11:17 PM

I can meet you all halfway in the sense that I completely agree that it's the book that needs the most work. Perhaps a new writer even. 

What is the best Stage Performance You Have Ever Seen?  Nov 14 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Gavin Lee in SpongeBob SquarePants was extremely impressive. If you're a crazy person who doesn't think he's amazing, look up his performance in Mary Poppins as well. 

What is the best Stage Performance You Have Ever Seen?  Nov 14 2018, 02:40:41 PM

Theatregeek811 said: "Kaley Ann Voorhees in Phantom of the Opera. I'm so thrilled that she's finally going to be the main Christine!"

SAME. Kaley is utterly fantastic. 

Are you more of a musical, or Play person?  Nov 14 2018, 02:38:16 PM

As far as Broadway goes, I'm more of a musical person. Although locally I'm more of a play person, most likely because there aren't a lot of musicals around here. 

What show have you seen the most times?  Nov 13 2018, 10:01:34 PM

I've seen SpongeBob SquarePants twice. It's not a lot, but I usually prefer to try new shows. That being said, I'm dying to see the Phantom of the Opera again. 

Should Phantom close?  Nov 13 2018, 09:56:46 PM

After 30 years, Phantom is still one of the best shows on Broadway. No reason to close.

BEETLEJUICE - Pre-Broadway Tryout in DC  Nov 13 2018, 08:26:47 PM

Welp, here's my thoughts then: 

Let me cut to the chase.  I know what you’re gonna ask, is Beetlejuice “good”?  Now I have a very complicated answer, but I will say this: if a Tim Burton styled stage so is what you’ve always wanted, then should probably be off to see it as soon as you can.  Hold your sandworms, I’m not done yet.  Beetlejuice may be a visual masterpiece, but it is also a work in progress.  If you&r

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You