News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayJoe3

Member Name: BroadwayJoe3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Let It Be First Preview  Jul 24 2013, 01:37:16 PM
I saw the show on Monday night and all I can say is that I hope the cast of RAIN wins whatever legal suit they have pending. I have seen RAIN many times and this show and cast wish they had half the talent that the RAIN cast has. I don't see this show going past Labor day.
How Is Scandalous Still Running?  Nov 27 2012, 06:06:03 PM
Hey.....mybigsplash....I just hope that your "source" "1 degree away from the production" gives you a few stock tips too. It never fails to amaze me how many people love to be the bearer of supposedly bad news.

But don't worry, I am sure there will be some play in the future that you "might" get a call back from after your audition.

Now that the reviews are out what goes first JCS or Godspell?  Mar 24 2012, 11:30:52 AM
Maybe we should just get the Tony Awards to eliminate the whole " Best Revival" catagory. I mean after all, if it closed once, it is not worth bringing it back for other people of different generations to see.

Maybe all directors should check this message board before they decide which shows should come back for a run. As you can clearly see, the people here are the most knowledgeable people about Broadway...............

JCS Previews Thread  Mar 2 2012, 10:09:07 AM
Comped tickets for family and friends is "usually" the case for the first preview, but that was NOT the case for this first preview. From what I understand, there will be several "family and friends" shows during next weeks performances.
Average stagehand at Lincoln Center in NYC makes $290K a year  Dec 29 2010, 10:15:58 AM
As far as the mopping goes, I am just wondering how many people would work one day a week for free?? I didn't think so... The person that comes into the theater to do the mopping comes in one hour before anyone else working the show, for all 8 shows, which is two and a half hours before show time.

After he is done with the mopping, there are also seats to be checked, stage garbage removed and anything else that HAS to be done to get ready for the pre-set when most of the other stag

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You