News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Meirion

Member Name: Meirion
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lunt-Fontanne Theatre seating advice
 Dec 12 2010, 07:18:58 AM
Thank you for your help
Royal Variety 2010
 Dec 12 2010, 06:49:40 AM
I did! Take That were very good, Susan Boyle was disappointing, Les Mis was better at the 02, liked all the comics and it was nice to see Michael Crawford there. Is there anything in particular you wanted to know about it? (I am not very good with reviews!)
Lunt-Fontanne Theatre seating advice
 Dec 5 2010, 02:58:50 PM
I have been looking for tickets to the Addams Family. I have seen an offer and the seats they offer are A2 and A4 in the stalls. Has anyone sat in these seats before?

Is the stage high and would I miss anything sitting towards the side?

The alternatives are A10 and A12 in the front Mezz.

I would be grateful for any input.

Many thanks

re: Radio City Music Hall seating questions
 Sep 29 2009, 02:00:37 PM
I haven't been there yet but the interactive seating plan they have on their website is good to show what the view would be from different sections of the theatre. You just need to click on the section and you will get a picture showing the view.

Spamalot Brochure
 Aug 14 2005, 07:59:15 AM
Hi

Does anyone know if the brochure for Spamalot still feature pictures of Hank, or have they replaced his pictures with ones of Alan Tudyk?

Also does anyone know if Sweet Charity have a brochure for sale?

Thanks

Sweet Charity seating?
 Jul 22 2005, 03:46:28 PM
Hi

I am looking at booking tickets for Sweet Charity. The seats on offer are in the centre of row N in the Stalls, Seats 1 and 3 in row H on the side block in the stalls or the centre of the front row in the Mezz. Which do you think will be the best?

I like the idea of being quite close- but worried that the ones in row H of the stalls would be too much to the side?

Any comments would be appreciated!!

Thanks

re: Asian Phantom DVD
 May 3 2005, 06:33:37 AM
The box set is available to buy from www.cdwow.com for a good price and they ship free worldwide!! And if you search on google for something like 'CD wow discount' you could find links to get a few dollars off too!!!
re: L.A. Wicked Presale Password anyone???
 Apr 1 2005, 02:47:42 AM
you need to use the 'Promotions and Special Offers' presale box one for the OZDUST priority - the seats on offer aren't great though!!
re: L.A. Wicked Presale Password anyone???
 Mar 31 2005, 03:16:09 PM
The password is OZDUST and tickets are available now from the Ticketmaster website!!

Hope that helps

re: London
 Mar 25 2005, 01:53:49 PM
The Far Pavilion (in previews now) also has Sunday matinees
DRS seating?
 Mar 14 2005, 03:20:51 PM
Hi

I want to book a ticket for Dirty Rotten Scoundrel - Does anyone know if theview from the front row of the Mezzanine is a good view at the Imperial Theatre? Or is there a bar in the way?

Thank you

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You