News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bendrumin

Member Name: bendrumin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: random star spotting
 Aug 3 2006, 09:46:04 PM
Adam pascal eating and cheesecake factory, and i know these are not broadway persay, but that night while working i saw vin deasle and david spade.
re: wicked lottery in minneapolis
 Jul 16 2006, 05:26:43 PM
She sounded fine last night, And when i talked to her about when im coming back on monday, she said she was on. Sebastian wasnt on though, his Understudy was, who messed up in DTL, It was funny, he got it back though, he talked to me about it after the show.
Boq to tinman (spoilers)
 Jan 21 2006, 09:27:21 PM
Is it a boq double or how does it happen, its too fast to be him....Anyone know?

A mac version of the out tonight video available
 Nov 10 2005, 11:22:38 PM
Here is a site which has a quicktime version of the out tonight video from the movie http://www.rentmoviesoundtrack.com/
re: RENT SOUNDTRACK IN MINNESOTA
 Sep 27 2005, 10:23:26 PM
There were a bunch at the B&N at ridgedale, and also target is getting theirs tomarow, i have poeple there. I got the only mark and angel they had at the B&N hehe
re: RENT SOUNDTRACK IN MINNESOTA
 Sep 27 2005, 10:16:11 PM
There were a bunch at the B&N at ridgedale, and also target is getting theirs tomarow, i have poeple there. I got the only mark and angel they had at the B&N hehe
Are You There sheetmusic
 Sep 11 2005, 03:46:09 PM
Does anyone have it or know if its available? It would work great for an auditon for college, and its a goergous song.
Film Soundtrack
 Mar 14 2005, 04:12:24 PM
Hey anthony, I was just wondering when the film soundtrack would be released if not already covered in this post. Thanks:)
Ben

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You