News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for erikinthecity2

Member Name: erikinthecity2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cringeworthy Lyrics
 Jul 7 2012, 11:12:37 PM
Side Show -

"Now I am the one blushing red eating humble pie."

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/13/12
 May 14 2012, 11:21:33 PM
Wicked suffers from a location problem. Whereas Lion King is smack in the middle of Times Square, Wicked, the biggest blockbuster, is out of view on 8th avenue. Before, crowds sought out the show. Now they need to find a way to bring them to 50th Street. TKTS won't happen for a long time still. During summer and the holidays, Wicked is still at the top.

Book of Mormon doesn't have this problem, because it is THE show to see.

Wicked should have moved to the Marquis or the P

Follies Closing Night
 Jan 21 2012, 03:07:18 PM
No more rush for tonight. Box Office was offering a discount code in place of rush tickets, though.
Priscilla lotto/standing room?
 Aug 16 2011, 11:50:25 PM
I did lotto on Saturday night and won. In fact, two other people in my part had their names called as well. There were maybe 12-15 people there, so most won.

Seats were good, but you do miss shoes, and some sight gags.

Enjoy!

THE FIRST WIVES CLUB (2009-2009): Remembrance Thread
 Jul 14 2011, 02:44:37 AM
Say what you will about this production, but Sara Chase gave a FANTASTIC performance. If this show ever goes elsewhere, she is the one element that should be kept!
the little mermaid utah?
 Jun 23 2011, 03:35:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gl7T5TzcUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkPCGFVwL0&feature=related

Lea Michelle may lave 'Glee'..does that mean FUNNY GIRL is next???
 Jun 18 2011, 06:36:50 PM
But Sutton Foster is so amazing?

I must have missed her Glee episode.

Jun 18 2011, 06:32:25 PM
Yes. . .who cares.

You worked with her, and now she's on a HUGE TV series and has some self-confidence. That makes her a tool.

Now, what is it you are doing?

The TONYS on Fashion Police
 Jun 18 2011, 06:30:37 PM
The Spider-Man kids are most laughable. I mean, come on. Wear some full-length pants. You can afford them with your hazard pay. And the Barbies. . .I just can't.
 Jun 18 2011, 06:23:52 PM
Exactly as I thought. Pure BroadwayWorld jealousy. She has a career in the industry, and 99% of the posters here do not. It all makes sense now.

Rachel Berry will be missed on the show. She provided the heart (albeit COLD heart) to the show.

Beacon Theatre Tony Awards
 Jun 18 2011, 06:21:04 PM
Liked the new venue, but can we get a new Production Designer? I am not in love with the brickwork and marquee look anymore. It's old, it's been done. Let's bring something more interesting to the look of the Tonys.
 Jun 18 2011, 06:04:33 PM
What is with all the Lea Michele hate? I can understand people not wanting her in the Funny Girl revival. . .but you really cannot wait til have her off Glee, as well? Am I missing something she did to deserve the hate spewed her way?

Here's to a long, fruitful career for her!

It's Official - Matthew Broderick to Star in Kathleen Marshall Directed NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT Spring 2012
 Jun 17 2011, 05:09:16 AM
Ruthie.
Cathy Rigby flying again as Peter Pan. . .Now On Sale at La Mirada Theatre
 Jun 14 2011, 02:15:49 PM
True to form, Cathy's new production of Peter Pan will play her La Mirada Theatre June 1-24. Just received their 2011-2012 Season Brochure in the mail. It's official!

The link to the 2011-2012 Season page is posted below.

Isn't the tour opening at Wolf Trap?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You