News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JetBlueDave

JetBlueDave Profile Photo
Member Name: JetBlueDave
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Beauty and the Beast.....Anyone seen it recently?
 Mar 16 2005, 05:08:55 PM
Brooke Tansley was the worst Belle I have ever seen!!!!!! She played it like Gwen Verdon... she has the same voice and everything. I would have left after the first song if it weren't for Steve Blanchard!
re: Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9
 Mar 15 2005, 04:37:04 PM
Also... two more things... JLT WAS there during both of Saycon's performances that day, JLT was only out the night before Saycon's performances. ALSO... since there is so much rumor and speculation... inuendo, outuendo... let me set the record straight... Saycon was late on the Dancing Through Life cue due to some tech error... it was not her fault... supposedly she was freaking out. I have two friends in the show, and they told me afterwards about it all.

re: Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9
 Mar 15 2005, 04:12:15 PM
Hey guys, I am new to this board, but I just want to say that I saw Saycon as Elphaba on her second performance the evening one. I have also seen every Elphaba so far. Idina, Eden, Kristy, Shoshana and Saycon. Saycon was absolutely fabulous in almost every way. I had house seats for the evening performance that my friend Kris got for me for the evening show. You could tell she was nervous in the beginning, but her character started to shine through towards the end. Contrary to popular belie
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You