News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LeapOfFaith2

LeapOfFaith2 Profile Photo
Member Name: LeapOfFaith2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Elisabeth the Musical...when will we see it on Broadway?
 Apr 22 2005, 05:35:45 AM
Pia Douwes has played the title role in nearly all the productions over here in Europe, and since she has already played on Broadway for a short time, chances are she will be Sisi on Broadway as well...
IF it ever opens over there.

Don't think it will speak to Americans as much as it does to Europeans, because of the whole history and stuff.

re: RENT movie April and Roger March 30
 Apr 1 2005, 03:32:08 AM
Is it just me or is the compulsive bowlers site offline at the moment?

Wanted to go and have a look at the pics you guys were talking about, but no luck...

re: (Another) Rent Question
 Mar 31 2005, 11:07:10 AM
Hehe, sorry...

Anyway, I know what I'll be doing next weekend: listening to the OBC to see (or rather, hear) if I can discover any more of these 'weird sounds' (MOOOOO!!)!

Over the Moon
 Mar 31 2005, 06:13:03 AM
Thanks, orangeskittles!
And good luck with that paper!!

Over the Moon
 Mar 31 2005, 05:00:12 AM
Wow, you leave the board for a couple of days and look what you've got to catch up with!

Anyway, reading all the posts is quite entertaining, so I shouldn't complain all too much.
Thanks once again for the updates, Anthony! Great to see you still have some energy left after those long days filming RENT to post here and answer all those zillion questions we have concerning the movie.

I don't know

re: (Another) Rent Question
 Mar 31 2005, 04:45:37 AM
"...But I was wondering, in Happy New Year, in that pause right before Benny says "I see that you've beaten me to the punch.." you can hear this wailing sound in the background that sounds like a baby crying. What is that and why is that there?..."

Erm, I'm just throwing in a lucky guess here: isn't that the party-horn Benny blows to let them all know he has arrived?
If I remember correctly they all have their backs turned to him and when he blows that horn, they notice he has come

smoke this
 Mar 16 2005, 12:38:07 PM
I'll join in: Hurray for non-smokers!
True, it's your own choice to smoke or not, but I can't think of anything more gross than someone smoking when you are eating... or the smell of your clothes after a night out in a place with lots of smokers...*ugh*

Anyway, wandering off-topic here.
Still can't believe this movie is really happening... Anthony, thanks for sharing all the info here.
Since I still haven't read all the 98 (!!) pages of

Mar 15 2005, 04:58:39 PM
Hi everyone,
Hi Anthony,

Didn't have the time to read the entire thread (man, it's HUGE), but just wanted to share in the thrill that this movie is finally being made.
Seeing the pictures got me all hyped up, especially since so many of the original Cast members are involved in this thing.

Well, not much more to say... left speechless by the whole thing (and I guess everything has been said by the rest of you already, so...)

Have a blast making the rest of the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You