News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ToDaysOfInspiration

ToDaysOfInspiration Profile Photo
Member Name: ToDaysOfInspiration
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Emcee visits SPAMALOT!
 Apr 3 2005, 02:48:09 PM
Oh, Em, how much I love your reviews!

April Fool's alert
 Apr 1 2005, 03:41:37 PM
Thanks, Anthony! Your updates always calm my mind down!

Happy April Fools Everyone!

re: Your most memorable moment of a show
 Apr 1 2005, 03:18:43 PM
Basically the entire second act of RENT for me. From SOL, the emotions start (I only cry a little though haha.) Then Without you… utterly amazing. Finally I’ll Cover You (Reprise) every time I see RENT I cry, and its one of my favorite cries ever (especially when MRF does it… it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever heard!) So from there I’m pretty much a huge walking/sitting ball of emotion… and I love it!

Also the second act of 700 Sundays (I don’t know how many people h

re: Music from RENT
 Mar 31 2005, 02:09:08 AM
I would definitely go with "Another Day" because of the No Day But Today message that Mimi gets across. That is one of the most critical parts of the show, and shows SO much passion. I think so at least! Good luck, sounds like fun!
re: Your One Song
 Mar 31 2005, 02:04:59 AM
Ha surprisingly I never really thought about how hard a question like this would really be. I can barley think of a favorite song just from RENT, ‘cause that can totally change by my mood. But I’d have to say…

Light my Candle & Out Tonight ~ RENT (sorry I couldn’t pick just one!!)
On My Own ~ Les Mis

re: all right all you Les Miz lovers out there...
 Mar 29 2005, 02:01:03 AM
I am definitely in the minority here but I am going to have to say the OBCR, however that is mainly due to the fact that it was the first Broadway recording that I really fell in love with (mind you I was like 10 at the time) but I really do love the 10th anniversary a ton also.
re: VCR Alert: Rosario Dawson
 Mar 28 2005, 11:51:26 PM
thanks...

In addition to being a bit of a broadway freak I'm also a quote freak! :)

re: VCR Alert: Rosario Dawson
 Mar 28 2005, 11:27:56 PM
awesome thanks... I just saw this post and the VCR is set!
Goodbye, love
 Mar 28 2005, 05:49:17 PM
I’m listening to my ipod on random and “Goodbye Love” (obcr) came on and man, I just can not wait to see (most of) the OBC in the movie. Especially Anthony and Adam. *sigh*

~ “Perhaps it’s because I’m the one of us to survive”
~ “POOR BABY!”

Sometimes I forget how emotional it really is.

Can’t wait!!!

re: A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE...1st Preview Review
 Mar 27 2005, 03:15:39 AM
When I heard that John C. Reiley was to play Stanley I was of course skeptical but in the back of my mind was thinking “they know what they are doing, there has to be a method to their madness.” The fact that I was wrong is utterly disappointing. Your review seemed to have pointed out exactly what I would have disliked about the show as well, so thanks. Seems as though maybe the actors/actresses just did not fully understand the characters. Sad. I’m defiantly going to try to see this as soo
re: hey im new!
 Mar 16 2005, 10:23:03 PM
I'm new too... but welcome!!

:)

Hello...
 Mar 16 2005, 06:45:42 PM
Ok, I admit I have been lurking on this site ever since a friend of mine introduced me to it, but with all this movie stuff coming up and everything (not to mention seeing RENT for the 5th time.) I finally decided to join. So hi everyone!!

Anthony, I don't have any questions for you yet but I'm sure they will soon start flowing like crazy. Wow, I am currently listening to the OBCR (“Rent” actually) ahhh you’re amazing! Sorry I just had to say it!! I can not express how wonderful I

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You