News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 6969

Member Name: 6969
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: Chris Sieber  Jun 18 2003, 03:05:09 PM
Chris is a delight...met him at Seth's chatterbox and he was hysterical...so gay so cute so nice...coulda had photo with him and other itw prince at last years bcefa auction in alley and didnt (stupid...what a sandwhich !!!) anyhow he is very talented and we need to see MORE of him (yes yes)
re: Wasn't this just done.........  May 31 2003, 05:59:21 PM
FALSETTOS IN NEW YORK......Several months ago I had the thril when Playwrites Horizon opened it's mew space, to see most of the original FALSETTOS cast (both MARCH OF THE FALSETTOS and FALSETTOLAND)perform a concert version and it was fantastic (two Trinas). I've met the author William Finn several times (he recently had a show ELEGIES w/Betty Buckley at Lincoln Center) and I also directed a condensed version of FALSETTOS as a MFA Directing Student......this is one that should be revived on Broa
FROG & TOAD ACTOR  May 12 2003, 10:27:36 AM
The gentleman whom I enjoyed so in Frog & Toad and who played the snail among other characters is nameD Frank Vlasnik....sorry he didnt get a nod but more talent here than statues
Tony nominations  May 12 2003, 09:49:41 AM
What a fun morning. Several thoughts:
1) I think HAIRSPRAY got more noms than PRODUCERS (they got 12 and won every one...HAIRSPRAY wont)
2) Oversights in Actress categories: Linda Lavin, Edie Falco, Emily Skinner, Cherry Jones, Swoosie Kurtz, Jenn Colella, Sally Mayes all should have been recognized
3)Oversights in Actor categories: Leo Burmester, Matt Cavenaugh,
Stephen Spinella (choir director in Our Town), the gentleman who plays the snail in FROG AND TOAD (sorry I forgot his name

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You