News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BluCat500

BluCat500 Profile Photo
Member Name: BluCat500
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sondheim's signature is something to cherish not to sell  Dec 13 2012, 10:08:29 AM
Bit the bullet! Certainly can't hurt. Thanks again for advice.

I still have my signed play bills etc for memories sake!

Sondheim's signature is something to cherish not to sell  Dec 11 2012, 02:05:53 PM
Lmao,well color me curious, clearly I missed something. Oh how I've missed forum invective.

Thanks to everyone else for assisting me with my casual, on topic inquiry via this public forum designed to be a comprehensive informational resource of all things Broadway and a friendly hub of communication amongst its fans.

Sondheim's signature is something to cherish not to sell  Dec 10 2012, 11:15:53 PM
Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate the input.

Not sure the intent behind the attack? A disgusting euphemism? It's not as if its ill-gotten gains, as a young 22 year old Broadway enthusiast, I waited on line for it in the freezing cold, I saw Sweeney multiple times and as many shows as I could possibly budget in, I waited on countless rush lines. I was extremely active on bww for years.

I'm still a huge Sondheim fan, listen to the music constantly, but I live on my own now a

Value: Sondheim's signature  Dec 10 2012, 04:15:11 PM
Quick Question: I was hoping for some guidance in assigning an approx. value to the 2006 revival Sweeney Todd Cast Recording signed by the entire cast and Sondheim in very good condition, I have?

I can't find any information online and I've been wondering awhile if I should make it available to someone who is a more avid collector.

Thanks!

Limited Edition Wicked Lapel pin  Jul 8 2010, 02:23:16 AM
So I just went for it and posted it on Ebay, I'm still interested whether anyone has further info on it, honestly I cant't even find a scrap of evidence it exists on the net. I'd doubt its validity if I hadn't been there when it was purchased, it's just so strange there's not more info readily available. I hate when google fails me!

Limited Edition Wicked Lapel pin  Jul 7 2010, 02:02:04 PM
My father gave it to my mother prior to their violent divorce, so that's a fun story, it definitely doesn't hold any sentimental value hehe.

Clearly I need to do some research in pricing it before I put it up for sale, I think it retailed for $70 originally...I was just wondering if anyone on this site had any idea what these generally sell for recently

Limited Edition Wicked Lapel pin  Jul 7 2010, 11:44:28 AM
I have a limited edition Wicked Lapel pin made out of Swarovski crystals, which I have no interest in continuing to own hehe, any chance its worth anything? Is it worth putting on Ebay? All questions I tried to answer by googling but to no avail!

Thanks for your help guys.

re: Twelfth Night - Shakespeare In The Park  Jun 26 2009, 11:13:14 AM
I was planning to line up at 5am, is that a lost cause now that reviews are out? I'm daunted...Last time I did this was mother courage and I got there at 10pm and ended up first on line as I'm nuts...

any educated guesses? And where precisely do people start lining up?

re: Things Being What They Are  May 27 2007, 05:47:10 PM
Its fun running into D'arcy strolling about and eating in Sag Harbor before the show.

It has some witty lines, but the subject matters a bit banal.

re: SAVED (Mandy Moore/Macauley Culkin Film) Turns off-Broadway Musical  May 5 2007, 12:18:16 AM
I think Annaleigh Ashford could be a great Hilary Faye...
re: GOOD NEWS! Mahagonny is being taped for PBS!  Mar 29 2007, 10:11:04 PM
You missed it.

Everyone's been watching it without you.

re: Rocky Horror Long island?  Dec 19 2006, 12:32:12 PM
http://www.brookhavenamphitheater.com/photos.html

In the Summer the Brookhaven amphitheater usually does at least one showing, it's a neat venue too.

re: Feeling Electric  Dec 11 2006, 05:08:43 AM
Alice Ripley did a workshop of it, I love her voice, but I still can't help but root for the casting of Spanger. Although I still need to hear Ripley sing I Miss the Mountains.

Oooh, plus, I think the mother is far more than simply depressed, bi-polar or schizophrenic maybe?

re: Feeling Electric  Dec 10 2006, 01:33:14 PM
In Tom Kitt's bio in the High Fidelity playbill it states he's the composer of Feeling Electric which is currently in development with Second Stages. Auspicious!
re: TKTS on Saturday?  Nov 30 2006, 02:13:55 PM
This site lists what was on last Saturday and at what discount.

http://www.entertainment-link.com/tkts.asp?show=all

re: shows with good seats for student rush  Nov 23 2006, 12:20:31 PM
It is row aa I mispoke...or mistyped...
re: shows with good seats for student rush  Nov 22 2006, 10:58:57 PM
Company is row A.
re: Spring Awakening 11.19.06 - 7pm  Nov 19 2006, 11:57:44 PM
When I saw the matinee yesterday, the audience stood and clapped a good two minutes after the cast left the stage, they didn't make a return bow though, maybe they were still a bit puzzled as how to react to such a reception.
re: Sunday in the park @ studio 54  Nov 9 2006, 10:37:52 AM
Brian D'arcy James...
re: Les Miserables Review 11/4  Nov 5 2006, 02:05:45 PM
you think she sounds good?
ha. what a joke.

I enjoyed Daphne as well. I'm sorry you didn't, but let people have their opinions.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You