News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ionlywanttosay

Ionlywanttosay Profile Photo
Member Name: Ionlywanttosay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: obnoxious 'hairspray' radio commercial
 Apr 19 2006, 08:32:52 AM
Haha. Yes. She played Maria in West Side Story at our theatre (AMTSJ) this fall, however, after I moved. When I heard that news I was a bit, shocked, but, supposedly she did quite well. And, oh my, that radio commercial sounds terrible. I definitely agree, they should have simply played her singing a song or the like -- people don't like her THAT much to buy tickets after an inane bragfest. I second the - does anyone have a link?
re: Scarlet Johansson to play Maria in THE SOUND OF MUSIC in London
 Mar 23 2005, 09:19:45 AM
I like Scarlet a lot as an actress, since she not only can act, but is very indie chic in real life. Then again, Maria is a large singing part, and I honestly have no idea on my opinions.
I will have to hear her before I can judge whether she is good or not. Clearly she was picked for the role though, so she must be able to sing something.

re: Wicked Coffee Mug
 Mar 22 2005, 11:44:49 PM
No. It looks most definitly painted by a fan, and as the few before me have said, probably at a pottery studio. I really wish they produced them though!
re: YAY SUTTON!
 Mar 22 2005, 11:41:30 PM
I love Sutton Foster. Since I live far from New York, I have not yet had the opportunity to see Little Woman. My friend said the singing was excellent though. And, being an avid Millie listener, I must say, Sutton has an incredible singing voice. From what I know, she is down to earth too. My singing teacher went to college with her, and although they had different majors and Sutton left after a year, they lived in the dorm, and supposedly she was very friendly and likeable. If anyone deserves t
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You