News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Stephen Seas

Member Name: Stephen Seas
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MTI School Edition???
 Nov 22 2018, 08:24:39 PM

dramamama611 said: "Suspended from what? They do not regularly check on these things. And, as you said, he’s given them a date of birth claiming he’s 18. I have students that look like they're 25.. doesnt mean they are. However, if you MUST do something, start with th our director/ producers to discuss your concern."

He put down on the audition form that his DOB is of age 18. The website said “18 and under,

MTI School Edition???
 Nov 22 2018, 02:23:27 PM

CATSNYrevival said: "I was in an MTI school edition production onceand apparentlyMTI did threaten to pull the rights from us if the director didn't replacethe over age cast members.I don't think the OP should go tattling, but it can create issuesfor the production if someone does let them know and cast members need to be replaced at the last minute. Best thing to do is follow the rules in the first place."

Right, and this guy didn’t follow

MTI School Edition???
 Nov 22 2018, 02:21:33 PM

dramamama611 said: "What will happen? Absolutely nothing. How would MTI even know? As you said, you don't know how old he is, so why make waves? Are you going to card him? Ask for his birth certificate?”

Because I’m certain he’s the same guy I’ve seen in an adult production before, he was like 25. No one knows, but I was considering reporting it myself, to MTI. Wouldn’t it be good for the theatre company?

<

MTI School Edition???
 Nov 22 2018, 10:09:31 AM

n2nbaby said: "Oh good god, not this again. Don’t make a mountain over a mole hill. Get over it and move on with your life."

I didn’t even audition for the same role as him, don’t label me as “salty” or “jealous”. I got cast as ensemble (which I am fine with), but this is not the point. What if he is 26? How will MTI and/or the community theatre deal with this? Will they get suspended? This is not a post to throw sh

N/A
 Nov 22 2018, 09:30:56 AM

N/A

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You